Dec. 11 Update: Naughty & Nice - Preview Video

JoeW

So apparently we now get specific seeds for each vegetable/fruit?

Odds are there will still be regular seeds that just give random vegetables. They're probably adding extra seeds so someone who is farming purely for food can grow pumpkins or eggplants without random chances giving you a durian or a carrot.

I think my tall birds glitched out. I ran away from them until they were no longer interested in me, and when I went to visit them later they weren't around.

Went to find them later on in the game and they're still not back to their nests. I'm inclined to believe that they have simply glitched out because it was daytime when they were supposedly walking back to their nests, that means they would not have been eaten by spiders.

Thank goodness I kept two of their eggs raw.

Be aware that there is a new "save n quit" option under the little pause icon by the map icon. I clicked it and thought its going to save, however when I came back, all my "experience points" (close to 7000) and "unlocked features" had vanished. I had to basically unlock everything from scratch.

- - - Updated - - -

Be aware that there is a new "save n quit" option under the little pause icon by the map icon. I clicked it and thought its going to save, however when I came back, all my "experience points" (close to 7000) and "unlocked features" had vanished. I had to basically unlock everything from scratch.

Since when does gobblers eat carrot baits ?

Not only do I have to worry about live rabbits taking all my inventory space + having to do the slaughtering manually, but now that damn turkey is following me around eating all my baits.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when does gobblers eat carrot baits ?

Not only do I have to worry about live rabbits taking all my inventory space + having to do the slaughtering manually, but now that damn turkey is following me around eating all my baits.