Dec. 11 Update: Naughty & Nice - Preview Video

JoeW

The chest-looting guy is making me groan a little. Hopefully he can't loot your camp while you're way off screen...

When I was playing the other day I died right up against the shoreline. Luckily I had a meat effigy, but part of my inventory fell into the water (actually just hovered over the water forever where Wilson can't get to it, but he and pigs will still try to get there and run against the shore forever.) I can imagine something similar happening if you kill the thief near water.

Does this mean there's an extra step in rabbit-farming, or am I throwing the poor live creatures onto the fire for the pig king's sacrifice? And will the smallbirds grow up? Tame, or trying to murder you? Does this mean tall bird eggs are infinite now? And seeing as how Krampus was hinted at in the last teaser video, but wasn't introduced until this update, I think the same can be said for the spider queen. Spiders were much too easy, so now there will be an actual threat.

The idea of some guy coming to steal my stuff from my chest is both awesome and infuriating. Makes the game harder which I like, but I'm going to hate having my hard earned wood/gold/food etc. stolen. Hope he doesn't come too often, same sort of rate dogs come I hope. Otherwise looking forward to update! LOVE THIS GAME!

Great work everyone!

I am really impressed.

I have been out today and come home to find lots of the visible messages decoded. Anyone found anything in the audio yet or is it time for me to run the mp4 to mp3 and then torture it?

Great work everyone!

I am really impressed.

I have been out today and come home to find lots of the visible messages decoded. Anyone found anything in the audio yet or is it time for me to run the mp4 to mp3 and then torture it?

Can't wait to see if you find anything! Good luck and well done to everyone on finding this stuff :D

one thing I really like about the rabbit capture is, that as Soon as we get fences (and propably doors for them), we can have a rabbit pen :D or we can store our tallbird chicks in it till they are fully grown... so many possibilities!