Sign in to follow this  
BossKing

Farming

BossKing    10

Is it possible to farm silk/pig skin/meat/monster meat, by making a fortress with pig houses and spider nests? Im trying but doesnt matters who win the loot will be eaten. =S

Dragam    10

The only thing you can farm from that is the silk considering the spiders eat any of the meat + pig skins and pigs also eat monster meat + normal meat. Better off taking a few pigs with you and attacking the nests and grabbing everything quickly.

BossKing    10

Yeah, the thing I most want in that is the pig skin, I tried using the space button to pick up stuff but I would never aim for the pig skin and the pigs ate them before I had any chance to pick it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the thing I most want in that is the pig skin, I tried using the space button to pick up stuff but I would never aim for the pig skin and the pigs ate them before I had any chance to pick it up.

Marak    27
Is it possible to farm silk/pig skin/meat/monster meat, by making a fortress with pig houses and spider nests? Im trying but doesnt matters who win the loot will be eaten. =S

I can guarantee you that Pigs and Spiders and Hounds snap up all meat in a flash just to keep scenarios like this from being viable.

Excess    55

The enemy of your enemies is your friend. Throw the pigs to the swamps, and the tentacles will do the rest. Make sure to have 1 or 2 pigs for each tentacle, you don't want the pigs to win.