Blind Box Trade

Maximum124

What's an eyebone without Chester?...I hope I don't get that combo--I would need to collect everything then. Unless of course, someone was willing to sell a duplicate.

Each figure comes with their character's signature piece ( some characters are placed with pieces that are the next best alternative).

IE: Willow has a torch instead of a lighter. Willie has an opulent axe instead of Lucy. (this is as far as I can see from the pictures.) 

I am fairly certain from the descriptions, That you will not get stuck with a chester without his eye bone

Hello all I just got my figures in at this moment I'm looking to trade 6 figures for 2 all I need is

(1)willow and (1) chester

The six figures I have are

(3) woodie

(1) wilson

(1) wendy

(1) spider

Figures also come with accessories.

Please let me know if anyone has or is interested or if anyone can help that would be awesome and much appreciated

Hello all I just got my figures in at this moment I'm looking to trade 6 figures for 2 all I need is (1)willow and (1) chester The six figures I have are (3) woodie (1) wilson (1) wendy (1) spider Figures also come with accessories. Please let me know if anyone has or is interested or if anyone can help that would be awesome and much appreciated

This isnt the thread to do this in its more of a "Hey are we ever going to get a subforum and are the users here even interested?"

Try that blog I linked earlier in the thread, it has rules and a submission form that you can fill out

Hello all I just got my figures in at this moment I'm looking to trade 6 figures for 2 all I need is

(1)willow and (1) chester

The six figures I have are

(3) woodie

(1) wilson

(1) wendy

(1) spider

Figures also come with accessories.

Please let me know if anyone has or is interested or if anyone can help that would be awesome and much appreciated

Wow 3 Woodies! What was your reaction to that?

Hey guys, first time posting here. Just wanted to share that I received 8 boxes of figurines today. Here's my post with a list and a few photos of what I have. I'll surely be willing to do some trading.. let me know:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/31692-dont-starve-collectables-and-new-ninja-vinyl-at-the-new-klei-store/?p=424901

If you wanna trade try that blog I posted earlier in the thread or make a new thread here in the trading forum

Any information floating around out there on the number of characters and/or items that were produced of each? Or if one or more characters are more rare than others..ie the "Mystery Character"?

I beleive theres an equal chance of getting everyone/every item

but willow comes with a torch and Wendy comes with a lantern, woodie with a gold axe (etc.) along with one other random item

They just arrived and I only ordered them 4 days ago! Maxwell and 2 Wilsons but I'm trading one of the Wilsons on the trade blog.

Im going to go get my package from the mail office right now so Ill probably have things to trade soon too

Is this thread slowly dying? No one is posting on it. Have you gotten your figures yet, Maximum?

The post office was closed the other day when I went but I'm gonna try and pick them up again after school

As for the thread dying let it, I mean no ones really suggesting how we should work out figure trading on the forums so really all this thread is a link to that trade blog

The post office was closed the other day when I went but I'm gonna try and pick them up again after school

As for the thread dying let it, I mean no ones really suggesting how we should work out figure trading on the forums so really all this thread is a link to that trade blog

Oh, alright.

Archived