Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Maximum124

Blind Box Trade

Maximum124    1,233

Now that you can buy those adorable little DS blind boxes, we'll need a way for the right figures to get to the right people; a few people including myself from tumblr might put up a blog to set up figure trading between people with a rep system and all that to avoid scams.

But is there going to be subforum or an official thread for trades? Are any of the users here even willing to participate in something like that?

This isnt a thread for trading, just a small discussion thread for the possibility of trading in the future, how it might happen if it does and so forth.

EDIT: The blog is now open for business!  I believe anon is not on so you need to make a tumblr account to make trade requests and to submit what you can trade, but we don't want anyone getting scammed so please consider taking the time to make an account!

MycoLogical    1,070

I'm willing. I just ordered three the other day, and I'll probably get Wickerbottom so... -_-

Woah woah woah! And what exactly is wrong with that?! :D

Though I would like a Wilson; he is the mascot

SpiritHawk    1

yar! If i get a double of the extra characters I'll let y'all know. You might want to keep extra spiders and pigs When it comes down to it Wilson and Chester are all that matter to me. I just bought 8 boxes hope there is a reasonable odds of getting the ones i really want.

I am gonna order some. Im fine with anything as long as I get Woodie and Chester. :excitement:    P.s. Maximum, you signature is the best thing that has ever been seen in my eyes.

Maximum124    1,233

I am gonna order some. Im fine with anything as long as I get Woodie and Chester. :excitement:    P.s. Maximum, you signature is the best thing that has ever been seen in my eyes.

Which part? because the picture is a self portrait

Maximum124    1,233

XD

I'm dead serious

But in actual seriousness, I'm wondering when the figures are gonna ship

because the sooner we get them the sooner we can take inventory on what everyone has, and get to swapping faster.

TRENTOMINOUS    540

I'm dead serious

But in actual seriousness, I'm wondering when the figures are gonna ship

because the sooner we get them the sooner we can take inventory on what everyone has, and get to swapping faster.

I'm following your tumblr blog thing so

Maximum124    1,233

We should probably get back on topic

So its good to hear that the boxes should be shipping out this friday, does anyone know if items are tied to certain characters or are they random too?

Maximum124    1,233

1 item is preselected, 1 is random.I want a crow and a mandrake, truth to be told

I should probably put together a checklist of all the items so people who are trying to get them all can refer to it

Parrotoss    214

I really hope I get a spider or a pig so I'm not inclined to get every single character. If I get a Chester, I will want a Wilson, and vice-verca. Getting Maxwell would be totally dope though.

Maximum124    1,233

Alright heres the checklist

Characters

• Wilson
  • Willow
  • Wes
  • WX-78
  • Woodie
  • Spider
  • Wendy
  • Wolfgang
  • Wickerbottom