Blind Box Trade

Maximum124

Now that you can buy those adorable little DS blind boxes, we'll need a way for the right figures to get to the right people; a few people including myself from tumblr might put up a blog to set up figure trading between people with a rep system and all that to avoid scams.

But is there going to be subforum or an official thread for trades? Are any of the users here even willing to participate in something like that?

This isnt a thread for trading, just a small discussion thread for the possibility of trading in the future, how it might happen if it does and so forth.

EDIT: The blog is now open for business!  I believe anon is not on so you need to make a tumblr account to make trade requests and to submit what you can trade, but we don't want anyone getting scammed so please consider taking the time to make an account!

yar! If i get a double of the extra characters I'll let y'all know. You might want to keep extra spiders and pigs When it comes down to it Wilson and Chester are all that matter to me. I just bought 8 boxes hope there is a reasonable odds of getting the ones i really want.

Alright heres the checklist

Characters

• Wilson
  • Willow
  • Wes
  • WX-78
  • Woodie
  • Spider
  • Wendy
  • Wolfgang
  • Wickerbottom
  • Chester