The Voodoo Homunculus, With RP Pics and Doodles

The voodoo decided to create an art thread. Yay.

Keep in mind, I am merely limited to pencil and paper, and thus cannot add color, contrast, small details, and other tidbits in art. I also accept requests if one wishes for me to draw a certain picture. Please excuse me for the lack of art on the first page, but I have appeared to misplace my sketchbook, and it is late on my end. Please leave a request after the beep.

Keep in mind, I am merely limited to pencil and paper, and thus cannot add color, contrast, small details, and other tidbits in art. I also accept requests if one wishes for me to draw a certain picture. Please excuse me for the lack of art on the first page, but I have appeared to misplace my sketchbook, and it is late on my end. Please leave a request after the beep.

Contrast and small details are things you can add without trouble. It's all about skill and patience. You can do so much with just one pencil. Colours can easily be added as well, just drag yourself to a shop and buy some crayons or whatnot :] Now let's get some art in here :grin:

BEEEEEEP Can you draw dis cat OC of mine

Why would you want me to draw the OC if you have already done it? Nonetheless, I shall draw it to the best of my skills.

FINALLYYYYYYYY!

NOW DRAW YOU AND CAOLYNN TOGETHER!

Absolutely not. She would think I'm an idiot..

Now, where is my damn sketchbook, I require to draw some DS art to satiate your hunger for art.

• Like 1

Why would you want me to draw the OC if you have already done it? Nonetheless, I shall draw it to the best of my skills.

Absolutely not. She would think I'm an idiot..

Now, where is my damn sketchbook, I require to draw some DS art to satiate your hunger for art.

What was that you had in white text?

THE DEBUL GIVES NO-

Shadowfall wears a ragged black cloak, with ebony boots and gauntlets. He also wears spiked shoulder armor. His head is covered in a hood. Nothing is visible under it except for two pure white eyes. He also has a pair of skeletal wings.

• Like 1

Finally, my scanner decides to cooperate.

BEEEEEEP Can you draw dis cat OC of mine

Here you go. Not very high quality, but oh well.

UxJerh7.jpg

All angels are born with wings of black. Many molt into pure white light, but others are drenched in the darkness us mortals spread with our sins.

Draw Shadowfall.  Because I need inspiration.

This will probably look terrible, because I am not good at making things look evil-ish; my style makes everything childish.

BN7KwIk.jpg

Have the badly made DS shadow hands.

X7TATzg.jpg

YeKh9AG.jpg

And a chibi @DaverGamer

IMYMGfo.jpg

Psst, @MilleniumCount, remember Quod? I modified it.

GhyKbWH.jpg

And Zanshi, the One-Armed Detective.

dhSJtmh.jpg

If you're wondering why I put spoilers, it's because the images became a whole lot larger then I thought they would be after I scanned them.

• Like 3