Spring Trailer Puzzles of Mooses & Gooses

F3RR1S

Um, I think mitboy said a couple of posts earlier that somebody has already solved the puzzle. According to him it decodes to "5th", and it makes sense, considering that 5th of March is Wednesday and all previous teasers came out on Wednesdays.

By the way, this is what Morse code for "5th" looks like: ..... - ....

Um, I think mitboy said a couple of posts earlier that somebody has already solved the puzzle. According to him it decodes to "5th", and it makes sense, considering that 5th of March is Wednesday and all previous teasers came out on Wednesdays.

By the way, this is what Morse code for "5th" looks like: ..... - ....

Can you give a link to where he said that? I can't seem to find it any where.

I think diffrently. But nobody wants to translate this...

Remember, They are Klei. They can do EVERYTHING. They like making suprises.

While I understand the 5th belief, it's not clear if that's what is being heard. Klei may be sneaky but they always leave solid clues to be found unlike this speculation. Anyway, if it were true, the solve of the puzzle gets acknowledged by Klei (and sometimes granted a new title) So it's not that we didn't translate it, it isn't CLEAR if it's Morse and we've had three different answers for this besides 5th. 

That's definitely not morse code. If you are to listen to it as if it is, then all you can hear is ... ..... With those last two .. being extremely faint. So including those two faint chirps you've got "S5", which is meaningless. And when excluding them you've got "SS", which I also find somewhat unlikely lol.

Not to mention the fact that it isn't a clear sound, which completely defeats the purpose of a code and usually reduces any morse code signal to gibberish. So again, not likely. There's no point in deliberately distorting a code like that because then no one can understand it lol.

I learned morse code at highschool, in 2nd year science class. I have no idea why, or how that even remotely relates to general science learnings, but whatever lol. I remember enough to know this aint it. You gotta love useless highschool lessons that serve no purpose in the real world. 

That's definitely not morse code. If you are to listen to it as if it is, then all you can hear is ... ..... With those last two .. being extremely faint. So including those two faint chirps you've got "S5", which is meaningless. And when excluding them you've got "SS", which I also find somewhat unlikely lol.

Not to mention the fact that it isn't a clear sound, which completely defeats the purpose of a code and usually reduces any morse code signal to gibberish. So again, not likely. There's no point in deliberately distorting a code like that because then no one can understand it lol.

I learned morse code at highschool, in 2nd year science class. I have no idea why, or how that even remotely relates to general science learnings, but whatever lol. I remember enough to know this aint it. You gotta love useless highschool lessons that serve no purpose in the real world. 

Bite your tongue! Do you know HOW many video games I have to use Morse code in?! :-)

Archived