Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (third teaser)

JoeW

I know everyone else is seeing a Goose, but am I the only one who clearly sees it as a dragon? Like a Chinese style dragon with huge eyebrows, a goatee, and wings? Also explains the feet a little more than a Goose would...

I agree with you the "Goose" look like a dragon for me and that explain the fact that he came out from an egg

What's another Canadian animal?

Plus when do we get the poster?

When they deem us worthy...again. After this is going to be another painful wait for info, but I'm already excited for it; and now to sit in a corner and wait silently and patiently.

I can't stop listening to the music.

It's ok your not alone, I feel your pain. But sometimes you just have to say no, don't let it get a hold of you. Pretty soon you'll be doing horrible things just to hear a note, be strong and persevere. Oh wait, it is music not drugs, we're all good I guess. Unless Kevin found a way to addict us to sound waves and had their sound guy use it in the new music.

I know everyone else is seeing a Goose, but am I the only one who clearly sees it as a dragon? Like a Chinese style dragon with huge eyebrows, a goatee, and wings? Also explains the feet a little more than a Goose would...

You're right. Everyone, look at his back, he have some little wings. And his feet are clearly dragon style.

post-210882-0-89977500-1392363316_thumb.

From the trailer looks disgusting and outplaced. But I think I'm liking the idea. And what's that Blue giant that's legs kind of remind me of treeguard? Guess we'll see all of this only when the DLC comes out! Until, everione: PREPARE FOR BATTLE and set all your amunitions, e.g. Smallish tallbirds, Houndius shootius, toothtraps, bee mines etc!

Oh, crap! I just read some posts: Dragons is what we need! Thought I wouldn't suggest it in the DLC, because Dragon would rather go with caves, don't you think?

A deerbird? It can't be a duck 'cuz ducks has yeallow legs, not purple

It's a Branta canadensis; a Canadian Moose that do in fact have purpley black legs

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Branta_canadensis_(5).JPG

oh, now it makes sense, thank you

Yeah, 'cuz this world follows strict natural order rules of animal appearance. Just look at the Kolalaphants! 

Archived