Sign in to follow this  
Musclegiant

The game is telling me to repurchase?

Musclegiant    10

So I bought this game recently and played it just fine all morning. I head to work and come back home to see the game crashed, ok fine. I reload to see the original starting screen as in play demo, buy full game etc. Wut? I purchased the game already, I have the proof through google wallet hell my friend is using the extra code i got from the purchase as I speak and is playing just fine. So for whatever reason my game isnt allowing me to play the full title even though it's already bought. Anyone have a similar problem or have any idea? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Musclegiant    10

So I tried this and still nothing. Restarted computer, reinstalled the game, friggin did EVERYTHING and my friend can reload his game and bam its just fine. I do have a question I never got a key when i bought the game, the only key sent to me thru email was the one for my buddy so was I suppose to enter a key for myself? I never got one, idk why it'd work 1 sec then stop the next

Musclegiant    10

Bump. I wanted to know if I'm the only one with this issue? I've bought the game but it's telling me I don't own it? Google wallet told me the purchase was processed completely so I'm confused as to what is happening.

Musclegiant    10

reinstalled chrome, twice, reinstalled the app, pretty much did the whole shebang. Emailed the company through contact us twice. I messaged a super mod as well as the founder of the company to no luck yet. So hopefully I hear something Soon. I'm surprised I'm the ONLY one with this problem.

Sign in to follow this