The (Un)Official Pokemon Thread!

Rosten

For A- Certain moves would work... Like Brave bird but again its all depended on speed. Example Accelgor Has insane speed. If he uses Me First he Copys the moves and throw it back 2x as effective... So most people DONT have any fire moves for there blazikin so I figure they use brave bird due to accelgor being a bug type. But what people forget is that blazaken is a Fire/Fighting which makes him weak against flying moves as well. So flying type against blaziken would be fatal but again its based on speed. ( That blue duck might prove useful )

b- Sure if its a water type but again if there using a flying type you could see a possible 1-hit Ko on the grass (again that blue duck could be useful) As for the electric it would be smart carrying one just in case there is someone planning with a flying type.

already had this conversation with him and we figured quite some counters for mega blaziken

Situation a: Enemy uses a Pokemon with Trickroom so that Megablaziken has to act last because of its speed then switch to Malamar and use Tricksy-Turvy to Negate the Effect of Speed boost. Then also add Swagger and Megablaziken is completly boned for the rest of the fight

Situation b: Blaze said himself that his biggest fear is Azumarill due to its typing and Waterjet well at least for that you can use Ferrothorn as a hardcounter but still he has a point

Also try to find some more ideas how to counter certaint megaevos (without other mega evos) but the Idea of using accelgor against Blaziken is also brilliant

already had this conversation with him and we figured quite some counters for mega blaziken

Situation a: Enemy uses a Pokemon with Trickroom so that Megablaziken has to act last because of its speed then switch to Malamar and use Tricksy-Turvy to Negate the Effect of Speed boost. Then also add Swagger and Megablaziken is completly boned for the rest of the fight

Situation b: Blaze said himself that his biggest fear is Azumarill due to its typing and Waterjet well at least for that you can use Ferrothorn as a hardcounter but still he has a point

Also try to find some more ideas how to counter certaint megaevos (without other mega evos) but the Idea of using accelgor against Blaziken is also brilliant

I've been searching around for a nice Bug type to counter malamar, due to its 4x weakness to it, or maybe a Sylveon with moonblast due to its 2x weakness to fairy, Trickroom would be horrible, although any damage caused by tricksy-turvy could easily be eliminated by a switch-in, due to (after reading on the attackdex) it affects the CURRENT status alterations, and swagger only gives confusion, so thats also easily eliminated, granted, most teams should carry a trick-room counter regardless of what sweeper they're using, so that's a given, im thinking of something like Blaziken, Ferrothorn, Deoxys-S (Yes, its OU), Maybe something with U-Turn? and then some other things once i think of them, 

God, my thoughts are all over the place today, feel free to correct me on anything im wrong on,

96px-705Sliggoo.png

Why have goomies when you could train this adorableness!

Goodra isn't a bad special wall from what i've heard

Wow, only

Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

are banned in OU? that means that everything else is allowed >:), (And nothing is true*)

*references.

Archived