I think im going to leave tomorrow

Rabbitfist

The title says it all, im leaving because the Forums doesn't feel the same anymore.

Anyway

List of people i wanted to mention and i like:

@Blewcheese :A nice friend and nice roleplayer

@Ellebelly24 :Same for her, she is a good friend and nice roleplayer and fantastic Artist, please keep making art

@DwerBomb :Can't say much about you, expect youre a nice guy and your doing good art too, keep drawing please

Also thanks to the Bacon church people and the rest of the community and Thanks to the Devs for this good game

And if someone wants to Add me on Steam:JdCloudSky

WAIT WHAT

No! You can't leave! We're loosing too many! Who's gonna feed Willette?

Of course i can, i just have to hit the cross button on top right of my screen and thats it.

To Willette, we all know it just was a little insider in her Art-Topic and i think it died.

I think I have deja vu.

Your Avatar fits to most things you write ^^

You have to know. If you think the forum doesn't give you the thing you like anymore I think it is the best decision.

I would miss you, though.

Is there anything I could say or do or get others to say or do to keep you here?

Please, don't make me cry. 

no, but i will return after some time and theres still the thing with the golden hammys, If the Whole Hammy thing starts i will be here to judge.

Archived