how to do you destroy the Dangling Depth Dweller permanently

g'dayi just found the entrance to the  ruins   but i   found the base camp with a Prestihatitator and a whole other useful stuff but it spawned right on top off a  Dangling Depth Dweller  so how do u destroy them permanently  or  cant you destroy them permanently ?  they just keep on re-spawning ? 

i have tired to look it up but there's no information of how do destroy them 

Haven't done it in a while but you should be able to burn it. Put some burning stuff like twigs and logs in the center of the web and then light them on fire. Bring an ice staff with you to extinguish any structures that catch fire.

EDIT: I just went down there and confirmed that it is possible just for you my friend(since there are posts that actually said that it can't be done I started doubting myself). I went down and tried to do what I suggested and it works but I did have to fight through a handful of those spiders and some nightmares to boot and I really need to get on the don't starve wiki and update it with all the tips and tricks that I know.

I expect no, I DEMAND a thank you. But jokes aside, burning the nest from the bottom to remove them permanently works. ITS OFFICIAL NOW!

Haven't done it in a while but you should be able to burn it. Put some burning stuff like twigs and logs in the center of the web and then light them on fire. Bring an ice staff with you to extinguish any structures that catch fire.

EDIT: I just went down there and confirmed that it is possible just for you my friend(since there are posts that actually said that it can't be done I started doubting myself). I went down and tried to do what I suggested and it works but I did have to fight through a handful of those spiders and some nightmares to boot and I really need to get on the don't starve wiki and update it with all the tips and tricks that I know.

I expect no, I DEMAND a thank you. But jokes aside, burning the nest from the bottom to remove them permanently works. ITS OFFICIAL NOW!

Neat! I've never considered that.

I just recently added this tip to the Wiki article on DDD's:

A resource-friendly way to dispose of a nest involves lighting a single log on fire directly underneath the nest. This can be done by positioning your character in the center of the web and dropping a log at your feet. When your character icon is covering the body of the spider icon on the map, you are standing in the center. Destroying the spiders that drop down first will make this task easier, but if multiple nests are located close to each other, more than two spiders might drop at the same time.

Archived