[SUGGESTION] Paint brush

DwerBomb

Ok, I have been thinking about this for a while: aren't signs a bit... useless?
My suggestion is to add an item that will let you paint an icon over the sign: that icon will appear on the map telling you what is around that sign.
Some of the icons might be:
1- beefalo head (beefalos ahead!)
2- danger sign
3- arrow (items here!)
4- rabbit
5- numbers (Useful to say which wormhole is connected to another wormhole, for example.)
6- flowers (?)

[CRAFTING]
Tools bar; Science machine
twings x2; grass x3; flowers x8 (flowers are used as dye.)

I don't know if it should have durability... but if it has to have durability I suggest each time you use it it loses 10%, and you can drag flowers over it to recover 10% durability each (the durability might be how much color there's left, and by adding flowers you add colors).

Really, you should just be able to put symbols on the signs without the need of another item. Or if anything, you could use the razor for that, yknow, carving the symbol into the wood. The general idea completely approved though, signs should really be useful for something.

I think you should nail papyrus to the sign with flint, then write on the papyrus with a piece of charcoal.

Really, you should just be able to put symbols on the signs without the need of another item. Or if anything, you could use the razor for that, yknow, carving the symbol into the wood. The general idea completely approved though, signs should really be useful for something.

Ok, so, even if we have different suggestion we all agree that signs need a better use. I personally don't like the papyrus and flint thing, and the razor has already atleast one use (shaving beefalos/shaving beard)... but this are my personal thoughts.

That would be really helpful. Maybe Tentacles could drop ink?

There is no need to add another drop for tentacles, because if they'll drop ink than we'll need another use for it that is not for the paintbrush.

Wouldn't this fit more in the Suggestion Subforum?

Maybe...but this is a suggestion for the DLC... I don't know, I might be wrong.

Archived