I could have said that but I don't want to be confused as Canon, thanks Joe! What he said. 

Fantastically useful information there, thanks dude.

Before I read your confirmation I wasn't sure whether to believe a developer of the game posting in his own forum. Now you, a community member, has confirmed it, I know it's real.

@KomodoDave No reason to be rude about it. 

@the truthseeker helps out a lot on these forums. Knowing that we don't generally make statements about things that we haven't specifically announced yet, I think he is mostly just trying to say why he didn't want to state it as fact, even though he knows that's likely our position. 

For the most part, you have been a pleasant new addition here on the forums, please try to keep it that way. 

Not at the expense of others who are just trying to help. Yeah, I do kinda get a bit protective. 

It would certainly make more sense that your intention was not to be rude, and if that's the case, then cool. =)

Edit, bah; you ninja edited on me. 

No intention of being rude @JoeW, I just turn into Captain Sarcasm after 18 hours without sleep :-) On the plus side, a week of skiing is about to begin.

</Drama>

EDIT: Wow, did you change my name to SarcasmMonitor or is this a semantic analysis engine branding me? Either way - ya got me.

@KomodoDave No reason to be rude about it. 

@the truthseeker helps out a lot on these forums. Knowing that we don't generally make statements about things that we haven't specifically announced yet, I think he is mostly just trying to say why he didn't want to state it as fact, even though he knows that's likely our position. 

For the most part, you have been a pleasant new addition here on the forums, please try to keep it that way. 

@JoeW Have a look at my "partridge in a pear tree" comment and see the truthseeker's response, then consider who started the light-hearted sarcasm ;) Anyway, thank you for the info, back to on-topic.

Not at the expense of others who are just trying to help. Yeah, I do kinda get a bit protective. 

It would certainly make more sense that your intention was not to be rude, and if that's the case, then cool. =)

Edit, bah; you ninja edited on me. 

Yeah again what they said (not speaking for Klei, but I base my response on facts and the truth; I know shocking.) My rule of thumb is ya gotta have a thick skin to be on forums, and I'll work with ya, (but anybody should remember: don't treat me like a doormat and we'll be fine.) BTW, grats on the tittle KD! 

Archived