Pelontrix!

FTFY

We try not to speak of what it is

Just tell me. It's not like I'd freak out because you wrote to me what it is. So just tell me. Everyone knows, so I want to know.

Well, whatever Pelontrix will look like, he should be the most dangerous enemy, I think. For example he wouldn't kill you straight away, but would drain your hunger and sanity before trying to kill you. How's that for a "nightmare"?

Just tell me. It's not like I'd freak out because you wrote to me what it is. So just tell me. Everyone knows, so I want to know.

Well, whatever Pelontrix will look like, he should be the most dangerous enemy, I think. For example he wouldn't kill you straight away, but would drain your hunger and sanity before trying to kill you. How's that for a "nightmare"?

When you figure out what it means how to make a Living Log from a Lightning Rod and a Log without using a mod, only then will you know the truth about the Pelontrix.

Now other users, he needs to learn this on his own, so no tips or full disclosure! 

When you figure out what it means how to make a Living Log from a Lightning Rod and a Log without using a mod, only then will you know the truth about the Pelontrix.

Now other users, he needs to learn this on his own, so no tips or full disclosure! 

It's a bug or a mod monster in Minecraft -_- that much I figured. And you lot want it in Don't starve? Isn't having hounds as a trouble enough?

Can we remind him how to use the forum search feature? oh wait, oops.

Ok, I just searched the forum for hours and I can't find the original mentioning of Pelontrix. I know it was "created" by Kevin, but I can't find the original post. Does anybody have a link to it?

For those who don't want to look the original post up:

The Pelontrix started with a guy who made a thread told about a weird encounter with a red furry rock like monster (which turned out to be just a pig transforming into a were-pig behind a boulder), Most of us knew it was nothing out of the ordinary but others were wondering what it was, then Kevin fueled the fire with a little remark he made that if memory serves was this: "Strange, the Pelontrix shouldn't be in the game anymore". Thus the Pelontrix myth was born.

For those who don't want to look the original post up:

The Pelontrix started with a guy who made a thread told about a weird encounter with a red furry rock like monster (which turned out to be just a pig transforming into a were-pig behind a boulder), Most of us knew it was nothing out of the ordinary but others were wondering what it was, then Kevin fueled the fire with a little remark he made that if memory serves was this: "Strange, the Pelontrix shouldn't be in the game anymore". Thus the Pelontrix myth was born.

I'll allow this only because he said he couldn't find it

Archived