(Actually Crimson should be 29, not 39. Can I change his age?)

Crimson starts laughing maniacally.

"You seem strong, little boy!"

He pulls a butcher knife out from his jacket.

"That means you have muscles... and muscles are delicious."

He cuts himself using the knife, and black blood starts dripping from his hand. Soon his body starts changing, and in a moment his skin gets replaced by nightmare fuel and his eyes become two big white souless holes.

"I USUALLY DO NOT EAT YOUNG SOULS..."

As soon as he opens his now huge mouth, nightmare fuel starts dripping out.

"BUT THIS TIME I WILL DO AN EXCEPTION."

(Chrona sees what you did there.)

Name:Bolt

Race:Hound

Appearance:Cyan blue Hound

Personality:sleepy, doesn't understands sarcasm

Backstory:Once he got hit by a thunder, he survived it and became electric powers, he left his hound clan because he didn't wanted to hurt anyone

Abilities:is surrounded with a thunder aura that protects him, can summon thunders,is very fast, needs much food

Side Notes:He protects weaker people like a big brother

(Accepted. Let me revise it a bit to make it easier to read.)

Scribo, with her arms tired from spinning the blade, slowly sits down.

"I don't even know where I am..and I'm being attacked by people I barely know.."

The child lies down on the ground, covering her eyes. The blade she has used slowly blew away, resembling charcoal ashes, floating away in the breeze.

(Hey. Yeah you. Go search up "Screams of Insanity" on Youtube.

And I am terrible at making roleplays. KILL ME.)

Edited by Pecival

(Accepted. Let me revise it a bit to make it easier to read.)

Scribo, with her arms tired from spinning the blade, slowly sits down.

"I don't even know where I am..and I'm being attacked by people I barely know.."

The child lies down on her ground, covering her eyes. The blade she has used slowly blew away, resembling charcoal ashes, floating away in the breeze.

(Hey. Yeah you. Go search up "Screams of Insanity" on Youtube.

And I am terrible at making roleplays. KILL ME.)

Dafuq are you talking, his is a good thread

(How about something like this?

Seam was angry before, but now he was pissed off. He gripped the voodoo tighter, threatening to rip it limb by limb. He contented himself, however, by tying his hands together in a sort of knot, then proceeded to bend the neck in a meancing manner.

Also, sorry for not replying. I HAVE ART TO GET TO.)

Edited by Pecival

(Allow me to try to contain my rage.

First, I said a few posts ago that I held you in place. You ignored that, but I was willing to forgive you.

Second, how on earth do you run at supernatural speeds when you were, A) smashing the sh*t out of yourself with your own severed arm and B) again, being held in place?

(How about something like this?

Seam was angry before, but now he was pissed off. He gripped the voodoo tighter, threatening to rip it limb by limb. He contented himself, however, by tying his hands together in a sort of knot, then proceeded to bend the neck in a meancing manner.

Also, sorry for not replying. I HAVE ART TO GET TO.)

(That's not the point. I can react to getting smashed in the throat, but I can't react when someone uses no sense in doing it.)

Edited by Blewcheese

(Okay, I'm back. And I'm mad.

First of all WalrusMan, even if your character in 'Wrath Mode' can't control himself, pain should still be felt from a limb/digit being ripped off. Even a grunt or whimper would be okay. And that's just ignoring the fact that ripping an arm of is ridiculous.

Second of all, even if Blew didn't tie the voodoo doll's feet together tightly or gripped it, your movements would be limited, so beyond normal speeds would be very, very difficult.

And Blew.

You need to add a limitation to the voodoo dolls. You didn't add if there can be a limitation of the amounts he can make or the potency of the effect.)

Edited by Pecival
  • Like 1