That one Fire Turtle

F3RR1S

I thought the Spider Queen was the summer giant....Maybe it's the spring giant? It does tend to get warmer in spring

She may be a giant spider, but is she a spider giant?

Personally, I don't think she will be one.

She may be a giant spider, but is she a spider giant?

Personally, I don't think she will be one.

I doubt it too, Deerclops can be directly linked to winter since it only appears then. It is a different story with the spider queen and Treeguard.

What do you mean, "The summer giant", "The spring giant" aand the "Winter giant"? I mean, that just sounds all around ridiculous xD I don't think giants will be season based... I hope they are not, anyway.

Oh yeah? Then why is there a winter trailer and Autumn trailer?

I dunno. I really dislike the idea of "Season based giants" thou, for some reason.

Hey... I have an Idea...

1. Ice Giant = Deerclops = Appear in Winter -- Ability: Make thing frozen

2. Fire Giant = That giant turtle/Tarasque/Torchtoise = Appear in Summer -- Ability: Fire-breathing

3. Wind Giant = Giant in the first trailer = Appear in Autumn -- Ability: ?

4. Water Giant = ? = Appear when it's Rain -- Ability: ?

5. Earth Giant = The giant tentacle monster = Appear in Underground -- Ability: Earthquake

How about that :livid:

If they make the Fire Biome giant a turtle....

...I will be happy, because you can't have a Fire Biome Giant without a Fire Biome.  And that equals good.

Although I would prefer a giant demon redbird.

If they make the Fire Biome a giant turtle..

That would be good. I would be so happy to see a fire turtle with a giant chunk of ground as a shell.

Altough it'll never happen.

A Fire Giant gives Willow more worth.

You sure know how to convince me. Dunno how everyone seems to know I only play with Willow.

Maybe it's because I say that a lot.

Anyway, I am not agains the idea of, say, a giant for each element, I'm just against the idea that all of them will be time based, and all will have a specific time to show up. I like the Deerclops mechanic, but I don't want it to be copied and pasted to 3 more.

I'm so trying to be serious here. Then you post that. You brought it upon yourself! 

If they have a giant fire-breathing turtle in the DLC and it's not filled with turtle meat, powered by farts, and doesn't have a creepy infatuation with children I will rage.

Archived