which are characters you would like to see added to dlc

How can this thread run on a bunch of names? The question is what new character should be added and you all reply and discuss NAMES? This isn't a baby shower! If you want Sr William-Webberwallace Witherston III Jr then it's a very simple bit of modding to rename Wilson and presto- you have Sr W-Ww W The third Jr. You could even rename Wilson to "WwWWwWWiiilsoooonnn! Carter" if you wan't too, I'm certianly not going to try to stop you.

For example, here's an idea for a new character (that I hope gets rejected): A young voluptuous female elf with a thin long tail, skimpy clothing, and giant round titties. +1 magic (like librarian with science). 1/2 hunger and hunger loss, 1/2 health, moves 30% faster.

Special power: is to create a floating heart surrounded by pixie dust that can resurrect the sex-elf. Must be placed at least 30 seconds before dying, lasts 6 game hours, 3 game day cooldown.

Voice: Harp

Examine: spider mound "GROSS!!", beefalo "It needs a diet plan", bee-box "no pain no yummy", tree "It came out of the ground, like me.", SlurtleMound "they eat rocks, I wish I could".

That's a character idea, albeit a stupid half-baked character that belongs in some Korean MMO, but nevertheless a character. Now I could also suggest we name this cliche character Wendy Winstin Willington Wildar Wickerbiscuit Winley Welsinger Wipstin F-ing Wikirlingtoniam Carter too but that's all secondary. 

How can this thread run on a bunch of names?

They're not just names. They're characters in the game files that already have names and portraits, and some with models. They just aren't playable and have no abilities. I don't see why you're complaining, since those are the ones, as proven in the past and again with Webber, that will be added to the game. People are discussing them by name since for most of them, along with a model, is all the info we have.

Anyway, after Woodie, I don't think anyone can predict what any new characters stats would be.

For example, here's an idea for a new character (that I hope gets rejected): A young voluptuous female elf with a thin long tail, skimpy clothing, and giant round titties. +1 magic (like librarian with science). 1/2 hunger and hunger loss, 1/2 health, moves 30% faster.

Special power: is to create a floating heart surrounded by pixie dust that can resurrect the sex-elf. Must be placed at least 30 seconds before dying, lasts 6 game hours, 3 game day cooldown.

Voice: Harp

Examine: spider mound "GROSS!!", beefalo "It needs a diet plan", bee-box "no pain no yummy", tree "It came out of the ground, like me.", SlurtleMound "they eat rocks, I wish I could".

That's a character idea, albeit a stupid half-baked character that belongs in some Korean MMO, but nevertheless a character. Now I could also suggest we name this cliche character Wendy Winstin Willington Wildar Wickerbiscuit Winley Welsinger Wipstin F-ing Wikirlingtoniam Carter too but that's all secondary. 

tumblr_m37rkp8LVG1r9nrs0.jpg

A very, very bad way of saying "you should all be discussing what you expect from the characters instead of just what unimplemented characters you want to see?"

Yes! Almost! Harder! Longer!

Well that's not helping convince me it isn't about hentai.

EDIT: ..oh!

tentacle, tentacle, ten...damn you all for getting that BACK in my head again! :p

Seriously, I'm still looking forward to a Klei-created fully playable Wortox. 

Archived