which are characters you would like to see added to dlc

Webber is pretty much confirmed.

Yeah, I would consider him confirmed 

i like to see wotox in game.

but i remembered they said they will add the characters that we never seen before.

Kevin did say that, but didn't he also say we would add the other characters as well since they had already done all their voices

(btw where is Kevin?, I haven't seen him on the forums since 6 feet under and Bryce seems to have taken his job as update poster guy) 

What is all this talk about the season giants D:  Will they really be season based? That sounds crappy :/

Anyway, I'm sure whatever characcter they throw at me, I'll continue to play with Willow, so don' really care that much xD

I'd definitely like to see Wortox or Winnie also, they seem cool; however, I don't believe I'll play as them until Don't Starve stops being easy. I like making my own characters that are vastly insuperior to the other characters in stats; and spreading our creativity through our mods is what brings us closer.

We shouldn't worry too much about the content that Klei brings us because we can easy capsize it with our own mods. They have already brought us the best "new character" that we can ask for, those of which that lie in the mods.

Archived