Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (second teaser)

JoeW

How much??? :-) And... What about new features, where can i read something about it? Thanks!

The only real sources of information regarding the DLC seem to be the Klei Entertainment fourms and Klei's twitter(@klei). We're all just gonna have to wait it out until some new info arrives...

And look who's there, it's Webber!

He's a 

Hes the spiderguy in the video!

No not a guy he's a Spider M...

The spider is coming

What is this movie Emo crap?! Dammit he's Spider-Man! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

this is, without a doubt, one of the GREATEST CARTOON THEMES EVER!!!!![

Do not fret. With DLC will likely come new songs. Glorious songs to dance to, even if I don't dance.

Well:

You can Dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine! 

Wait--Men Without Hats Awesomeness and all aside--you probably wanted a DS new song instead :-)

Webberman

(Sung to the tune of the animated show Spider-Man)

Webberman, Webberman.
Does whatever (Don't Starve) Spiders can.
Spins a web? That's a No.
Pigs like him? Still no go.
"Look out. It bad Spider man!"

Is he Strong?
In a Way:
Like alternate characters in Don't Starve Play.  
Can he "sing," with attacks?
I bet yes (with random yells stacked.)

Hey there, there goes the Webberman!

In Winter's chill at Night
At a scene of freezing time
with the player's fright,
he torches trees just in time!

Webberman, Webberman
Your Snarling, Angry, Webberman.

Gold and Friends?
He'll Pick and Bribe
Just to keep, his Butt Alive. 

To him, Life is about not Starving,
with Bosses, if he can do the Carving,
you'll find the Webberman!

Everybody patient. It's just like the All's Well That Maxwell puzzle all over again. Be patient and Klei will surely deliver.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to wait. Because it is literally hurting many of us. As a whole. Literally. I'm being literal right now. Honestly i'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that this is just going to be another "f4 fiasco". Personally i've run out of things to do and am now checking the fourms for any new information at all, relating to anything of relative value.

Such suspense!

Does anyone know how much longer to expect? The pain is literally killing me. Literally.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to wait. Because it is literally hurting many of us. As a whole. Literally. I'm being literal right now. Honestly i'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that this is just going to be another "f4 fiasco". Personally i've run out of things to do and am now checking the fourms for any new information at all, relating to anything of relative value.

And Drama! 

Archived