Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (second teaser)

JoeW

Here it is:

2ZruaNy.png

Yeah,the image is not perfect because it stays on the screen for about 1 or 2 seconds and i don't have any good video-editing program but i guess you can see it.

It's more like turtle-dragon-ancient-clockwork thingy (his belly looks like clock mechanism for me, and his armor got sothing like mayan simbols on them)  :willowilson:

so whats this guys background? does he come from the world wilson got sucked into???

Sadly, they have never been open with player character backgrounds.  The Forbidden Knowledge video barely qualifies for Wilson.  Maybe they will be brought to life with some new trailer puzzles ...  

Sadly, they have never been open with player character backgrounds.  The Forbidden Knowledge video barely qualifies for Wilson.  Maybe they will be brought to life with some new trailer puzzles ...  

On the one hand, the lack of any backstory (not counting Maxwell and Charlie, of course) frustrates me to no end. I live for lore!

On the other, I probably couldn't be all over the damn place with my stories if there were canonized details.

The lack of character backstory in this game has me so torn..

I really hope there are more new characters! Still gunning for Winnie/Wallace though. It wouldn't be too surprising to see Winnie as a spring-related character, would it?

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one who would like to see Waverly :(

On the one hand, the lack of any backstory (not counting Maxwell and Charlie, of course) frustrates me to no end. I live for lore!

On the other, I probably couldn't be all over the damn place with my stories if there were canonized details.

The lack of character backstory in this game has me so torn..

We just don't have a good balance of lore yet (at least with the playable characters).  Interpretation is good, but only when there is a reasonable base of factual info.

Archived