The Pirate Captain's Let's Play: Don't Starve Adventure!

PirateCaptainDark

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I continue to build more structures that will help us survive the evils lurking in the shadows. After I take down a Spider Nest and hunt down a few Beefalo, I share my goals for the future of this adventure!

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I realize I am missing a number of key ingredients needed to make a Shadow Manipulator. As such, I go forwards on a journey to get nightmare fuel and a blue gem. 

As always, if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to like this video and check out my channel for more:

Got any questions, comments, or suggestions? Please leave them here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for watching!

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I go out of my way to create something that does not need to be made in order to build a Meat Effigy. You would think after this many episodes I would know what's required. You would be wrong. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I prepare to depart on a quest to find all the cursed things needed to unlock the portal to the next world. While I'm doing that, I also have to keep my eyes peeled for any chess pieces, as they drop gears.

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I continue my search for the portal items. On my way, I run into Glommer and make the hard decision that no one likes to make. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I make the necessary preparations and set out once more in the hopes of finding another portal item. This time, I decide to make my way through the dangerous path riddled with Bee Hives. MacTusk? No problem. Hound Attack? No problem. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I cover the uncharted areas of the map in hopes of finding the portal to the next world. When I do find it, I also start hearing roars in the distance. I have the worst luck...

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I continue to search the dark corners of the map in hopes of finding the last portal item. What I actually come to find is more and more hounds. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I go looking for the last portal item and get ready to travel to the new world. This is my last day as Wilson in this world. Also, yes, I forgot that you carry all your items into the new world so I panicked for a bit there. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I reach the new New World and continue on the quest to reach the underground with the new and improved WX-78! What dangers await us in this harsh, new world? 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I do my best to explore the surrounding area for a sinkhole. This would be rather easy except that it is always raining. Also, I might have to do some backtracking in the next episode! 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I prepare myself and finally enter the underground cave. Much to my surprise, it still rains underground and there are still creatures that want to kill me. 

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I make my way to the surface in hopes of raising my sanity. Just when I thought it was over, I get struck by lightning! Then I try to raise my sanity while carrying around a DARK SWORD. Rookie mistakes all around!

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I experience a number of terrifying new creatures in the underground. The underground caves barely give me any time to catch my breath as my search for the ruins continues...

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I return to the underground caves in search of the ancient ruins. When I finally find the next sinkhole, the real nightmare begins! The ground shakes and the shadows move in the dark...

On this episode of Don't Starve DLC expansion, REIGN OF GIANTS, I realize that this is my last shot! I need to get all my items back and I need to get out of the Ruins! It would be a huge waste to leave all those things behind. However, the nightmare cycle is not going to make things so easy...

I have returned with more episodes of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC! Once again, the mighty Wolfgang is going to help us defeat all the monsters in the Caves and Ruins! 

Or if you prefer multiplayer survival, feel free to check out my Don't Starve Together videos! (I'll have the complete list updated on the first page after a while) 

Back with another episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC! On this episode, Wolfgang must endure low sanity while we clear our base of evil flowers. Afterwards, we go explore what this world has to offer us. Spoiler Alert: It's mostly the ever-looming threat of death.

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC Wolfgang continues to refine his culinary skills and prepare for the oncoming winter. 

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC we go out into the wilderness during a full moon to gather whatever the tumbleweeds carry inside. Who hasn't done that before, am I right?

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC I begin to worry about my own demise so I begin to collect the necessary items to create a meat effigy. Of course, that requires that we lower our sanity and what better way to do that then by picking evil flowers?

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC I finally create the much needed Meat Effigy. Now that I feel somewhat safer, I continue to improve our base. Then I set out on the search for more Beefalo herds.

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC the hunt for Beefalo herds continues as I journey across the treacherous lands. As I explore all the corners of the map, the season slowly changes while I'm away from home...

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I get really quiet in an effort to not wake anyone up. As for Don't Starve, I finally return home and begin preparing for the Winter Giant - even though I haven't realized he doesn't spawn on the first year! Ugh...

On this episode of Don't Starve Reign of Giants DLC, I decide to show winter who's boss. Maybe next time you shouldn't mess with a Canadian, you pathetic excuse for a season. Then I go hunting for some much needed tusks.