Ace's Doodles

yay finally some Woodie art again and on my birthday woob woob

ahhh happy birthday!! 

Late.... birthday...since I saw this way too late haha.

Well here's more woodster...

Playing hockey on the island. He probably names his island-created hockey team something stupid like the lumberjacks when you could call it something AWESOME like the “Old Bells”. CRUSH THE COMPETITION!

hockey_zpsea17266f.png

• Like 4

I can't decide whether I should like this because of the art or be weirded out because of the weird Woodie fixation.

Ah ok. 

There's other threads with tons of maxwells and wilsons so I'm just keeping a balance. :/ Most of this is stuff I do for my blog on tumblr I just try to keep active here. 

If you have a request for someone else I can do it! I just like to doodle my favorite guy if no one's asking for anything. :p 

Was going to post something not Woodie related to add variety then realized it kind of is woodie related so sorry haha XD I'm hopeless.
Anyway, 
before the woodie mod was released for DST, I played mostly Wickerbottom. Sometimes I'd use the console to spawn in Lucy, and she didn't really work right, and NEVER STOPPED TALKING sometimes. 
I imagine her and Wickerbottom, if they could talk to each other, would have interesting conversations, since Wickerbottom is a curious lady and familiar with the occult and supernatural. 
delete1_zps968daec3.png

• Like 7

Hey everyone!
Just got back from PAX, and I wanted to show something I had brought there! I did a Woodie cosplay (I can get some pictures up later) and I made Lucy! and she talks! Well, squeaks XD
IMG_4656_zpsdwdksmcn.jpg

Edited by acemurdock
  • Like 4