Sign in to follow this  
MaxStrategy

Max's Don't Starve! Let's Play Series

MaxStrategy    53

Hello everyone!

I'm Max, a longtime lurker and newly forum registered YTer. I enjoyed Don't Starve a lot last year and I'm glad to see development and support for this original game is still going strong.

I posted a couple beginner guides last year and have been meaning to start a Let's Play series for Don't Starve for a while and now I have the time to do it justice. I've unlocked all the characters but I've a ton of content to catch up on. I never even got to experience the wonders of the underground (BETA flag had scared me away from the caves)!

I've started a brand new world (as Wilson) and I have a few episodes up already, please enjoy!

Oh and feel free to place bets on how long I will survive too! :wilson_smile:

Edited by MaxStrategy
  • Like 2

Tamir    1237

I posted a couple beginner guides last year and have been meaning to start a Let's Play series for Don't Starve for a while and now I have the time to do it justice. I've unlocked all the characters but I've a ton of content to catch up on. I never even got to experience the wonders of the underground (BETA flag had scared me away from the caves)!

I've started a brand new world (as Wilson) and I have a few episodes up already, please enjoy!

(video)

I'll throw a piece of criticism in here. Your voice is kind of muffled, perhaps you should use a better mic? Other than that this is looking okay :-)

MaxStrategy    53

I'll throw a piece of criticism in here. Your voice is kind of muffled, perhaps you should use a better mic? Other than that this is looking okay :-)

Thanks for the feedback! My mic actually died a few episodes in, lots of annoying technical issues in the earlier episodes. I'm using a different mic, recording software and everything now. Does it sound better in the latest episodes? Its a pretty budget mic replacement, looking to pick up a Blue Snow Ball soon :)

Edited by MaxStrategy