Any android gamers out on here?

Neosaurus

The only "game" i have on android is a small app called Alchemie. Nothing big but its a good timewaster when you have nothing to do or wait for the bus or train. If i only could figure out how to safe stuff on my SD card since my phone has next to no space left

Look up App2SD on the play store, it's free and works

I unfortunately have an Android because Black Friday was making some Samsung Centura's 30$ so we grabbed some. I have to sit and watch TheWatchiestDog play his IOS games while I wail in jealousy.

I have a Nokia Lumia 521 because it was only $99 on Amazon, the price is lower right now. I REALLY needed a new phone. The only reason I chose a cheap one is the camera, music, and (unlike iPhone) the ability to use a micro SD card (for the pictures and music :p). The primary use is texting my girlfriend and music. I don't even have any apps installed aside from what came with it.

I used to have a android tablet until my sister messed it up >.>

but usually i would play kairosoft games like Game Dev Story and all the other awesome games those guys made,

and when i was just trying to pass time i would mess around on Jetpack Joyride

Archived