If you were a video game character, who would you be?

Luggs

What the title says. You can't pick characters from games whom you design and decide the personality.

For me, I'd say Abathur from Heart of the Swarm. I'm all about efficiency and IRL am prone to his speech pattern.

If there  was a Bruce Campbell character (outside of voice-acted)  somewhere?

Not only does he seemingly have no skills, messes up and mumbles the key words, and always drinks and womanizes (successfully,) he not only survives but thrives (even in a post-apocalyptical world of insect rulers.)

(Seriously, I love ya Bruce, and know you can take the joke.) 

Either Wilson from Don't starve (duh) or that one exploding squid from Mario.

Im kinda confused but what squid are you talking about? Because i don't realy remember a exploding squid in most Mario games (only one that maybe comes to mind are Big Blooper and King Caliente)

Ontopic

If i had to choose i probably eather would take one of the Geniueses from Evil Genius or the Overlord form the same franchise (I just love being a bad guy) or basicly any villian char that realy left a big impression on me

Im kinda confused but what squid are you talking about? Because i don't realy remember a exploding squid in most Mario games (only one that maybe comes to mind are Big Blooper King Caliente.

I'm having flashbacks to Super Mario Sunshine and the freaking manta ray.

Archived