Getting Ready for Reign of Giants.

Bryce

I love all this feedback and speculation. 

Tomorrow we get another peek at what's coming for the Reign of Giants DLC!

Long time fans of Don't Starve are especially gonna enjoy this one.  

This is off topic but are you guys going to make a DLC that perhaps might buff our favorite red goat demon?

This is off topic but are you guys going to make a DLC that perhaps might buff our favorite red goat demon?

Sounds like it could happen. I, however, predict one of two things based on that statement. Either they are going to implement something they wanted to a long time ago but never got around to, or they are going to add something that used to exist in another fashion to make it make more sense within the game.

Oh, cool, thought I was gonna starve on a lack of sneak peeks.

And we wouldn't want that hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

So, long time fans as in since "The end of the beginning, os in since the PS edition was made, or as in since the beta?

Oh I play on ps4 but if there is an open beta on pc only I would be more then happy to purchase the game on pc as well in order to help with the beta. I love helping and love this game. I also like to find and squish bugs. :)

I would also like to say thank you to all of the admin and devs as you have built and amazing game, community and moderate the forums very well.

I think I would like to see a spring season as well, and may a heat wave for the 2nd summer.

But I think what I really want is for each season to be harder than the last one. That way, the game will get progressively harder the longer you survive. Until you run out of seasons of course.

I want this because, currently, the game doesn't get that much harder the longer you play. There's winter, but that's over pretty quickly, and besides that there's only more hounds and some resources that don't grow back. Adding more difficult seasons would probably make it more fun late game by continuing to provide challenge.

Archived