Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Bryce

Getting Ready for Reign of Giants.

The Letter W    5,433

Already pointed that out :razz: but if I were a betting man, I'd say that's our badger.....raccoon....bear....thing from the trailer.

*wilson's ex-wife

Luggs    668

*wilson's ex-wife

HA. Don't go saying that on tumblr. :p

Best guess on Autumn it'll be a buffer period between summer and winter. Maybe with the days still being warm enough you don't need winter clothes but for night exploring you'll need something to keep you warm.

Hypno    23

HA. Don't go saying that on tumblr. :razz:

Best guess on Autumn it'll be a buffer period between summer and winter. Maybe with the days still being warm enough you don't need winter clothes but for night exploring you'll need something to keep you warm.

Too good to be true

HoneyHam    435

Would just like to say. Left side of poster. That shadow doesn't look like a tree...definitely a claw and a some legs. The first giant, it would seem.

Good find!

SheNuh    10

Definitely going to be buying this when it first comes out. I'm so glad KLEI hasn't stopped tweaking/adding things to Don't Starve, and I hope they don't stop doing so for a long time. Can't wait for the beta! 

oCrapaCreeper    3,069

This is kind of why I'm glad Klei took a DLC route. It gives them more freedom to do fun stuff without disrupting the base of the game as the DLC is optional. As well as make some extra money off of it as well.

Deacon_Blue    187

I'm throwing money at my screen, but nothing is happening.

Did you try putting your money in the DVD drive? It accepts all forms of US and European currency, but not the new Canadian money (at least mine doesn't, since it is a few years old.)

KidneyBeanBoy    846

BEYEOOOOOHHHHHHHMS? Salamgho. Smhe! Cihlorofoihrim.

*Scribbles down picture of a cactus, followed by a lopsided question mark*

(If you're confused about my post, I forgot how to read and speak in order to speculate about this in my comments on the previous thread.)

Did you try putting your money in the DVD drive? It accepts all forms of US and European currency, but not the new Canadian money (at least mine doesn't, since it is a few years old.)

I tried it and my computer exploded. Now I need to use klei forums with my ipod.

Watcha    92

BEYEOOOOOHHHHHHHMS? Salamgho. Smhe! Cihlorofoihrim.

*Scribbles down picture of a cactus, followed by a lopsided question mark*

(If you're confused about my post, I forgot how to read and speak in order to speculate about this in my comments on the previous thread.)

This is an example of someone who roleplays too much... No offense. :/