Sign in to follow this  
Syviery

How old are people who play Don't Starve?

How old are you?  

1030 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 0-15
    • 16-21
    • 21-35
    • 35-49
    • 50+

tehMugwump    447

That's good! 1% of everyone who plays Don't Starve is older than 50! I always knew that there would be some nonagenarians out there that enjoy knocking out giant birds with a Spiked-Tentacle while wearing a Dapper Vest and Top Hat, it reminds them of the good old days. I'm part of the youngest group who plays Don't Starve, as I am still not 16 yet. Close, but I guess that I'm in the same group as a simple four-year old. I've been playing video games before I even went to pre-school, and that was on a Game Boy Color. Would anybody like to try my age for gamer years?

Well, that's 1% that are willing to admit to it. :whistle:

jalkot    15

I know a guy that plays BF3 he is also your age. He gets mad at me when I call him old man, but hey raising kids myself makes me feel just as old.

Sounds like you're talking about my dad hes 40 and plays BF3, GuildWars, Skyrim, pretty much anything we can buy on steam/Origin. :)

Zourin    19

Sounds like you're talking about my dad hes 40 and plays BF3, GuildWars, Skyrim, pretty much anything we can buy on steam/Origin. :)

That's what happens when gamers get old. You wind up with old gamers.You aren't dead 'till you can't use a mouse and keyboard.

ThatBum    49

That's what happens when gamers get old. You wind up with old gamers.

You aren't dead 'till you can't use a mouse and keyboard.

Or indeed until there is no more mouse and keyboard, if current gaming trends continue into the future as they've been going.

I'm 21, by the way.

jalkot    15

That's what happens when gamers get old. You wind up with old gamers.You aren't dead 'till you can't use a mouse and keyboard.

I guess thats why i love strategy games from watching him play stuff like xcom and total war. I guess I'm especially a gamer from birth since my mum is a gamer too from how much neverwinter and WOW she plays. (also she can kick my arse in mortal kombat)

PhelsarusBeel    3996

Gee thats an old thread my god. And if i see correct i already voted (now i feel old XD). But hey i would only need to change my vote in about 1 year (nearly 20 now) but again i don't think that i would remember to do so XDBut again its always nice to see this age poll makes me realize thats its not so wierd when you still play games with 35+

Lamkin    38

44 (I'll turn 45 in September.)Started with Atari, really. Eventually had an Apple II and was always playing Castle Wolfenstein. I've found that the more recent games that I really love tend to be indie and/or a little darker and weirder than most: Don't Starve (of course), The Binding of Isaac, Limbo, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness.

Tamir    1239

I've read through quite a lot of posts and I find it cool how many different people we got playing this game, children, teens, adults and beyond that. Pretty awesome that this game fits so many :DI guess I'll contribute by saying I'm a 21 year old lady loving this game.