Sign in to follow this  
Syviery

How old are people who play Don't Starve?

How old are you?  

1,030 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 0-15
    • 16-21
    • 21-35
    • 35-49
    • 50+

OOO    55

12 years old, don't let your opinion of me waver one bit.Now! I'm off to my tea party.:wilson_flower:-Syviery

Damn you.Damn this thread.WHY DID YOU POST ON THIS DYING THREADDO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WANT TO KNOW YOUR AGE?!NOOO

DaverGamer    265

Damn you.Damn this thread.WHY DID YOU POST ON THIS DYING THREADDO YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WANT TO KNOW YOUR AGE?!NOOO

I'm not quite sure what to say about this...
  • Like 1

Syviery    2

D'oh, my stupidity and age finally shines through apparently...... Edited by Toaster Fu
Double post
  • Like 1

Battal    9,884

12 years old, don't let your opinion of me waver one bit.Now! I'm off to my tea party.:wilson_flower:-Syviery

post-25886-1376459554019_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

OOO    55

D'oh, my stupidity and age finally shines through apparently......

Hey, I'm just messing with you. Don't be disappointed, it's fine to bring up old threads, but you should have a good reason to do so. Bringing up old threads pushes away the new ones, and that's the problem.

Palpetinus    839

Hey, I'm just messing with you. Don't be disappointed, it's fine to bring up old threads, but you should have a good reason to do so. Bringing up old threads pushes away the new ones, and that's the problem.

The problem is that it may confuse people if the thread isn't relevant anymore. But this one is, so you're just hating.
  • Like 1

OOO    55

The problem is that it may confuse people if the thread isn't relevant anymore. But this one is, so you're just hating.

I'm quite the rager/hater.

Cozyhut3    119

im kinda young 12 years (soon 13) that may be why i suck att this game ...

Don't feel bad! The game is extremely hardcore. Just keep trying, and eventually you'll have one of those big fancy bases with stone walls and carpeting. :D...My age? I'm not telling you dat. •-•

366107044    137

looking at the results, I think it's as expected.Either that, or it's only the people who know what a forum is (and that would make sense too)

366107044    137

I've always wanted to do a mega-necro and bring up the OLDEST THREAD IN THIS FORUM! mwhahaha! C:<

sheepys    10

. I remember on WoW. There were even parents with children playing together. Thats not going to happen in Counter Strike or so.

ya i remember playing runescape with my dad lol

Torak    30

Those results are very interesting. I don't know why... Maybe I expected more people to be younger?

- - - Updated - - -

Those results are very interesting. I don't know why... Maybe I expected more people to be younger?

ryishu    11

Poor over 50s missing out on such a good game. :( Results seem normal to me, most gamers are ages 21-35 anyway since these people have lived through games evolving plus pc generally has a older audience due to needing some technical knowledge on how to make things work.

Ryoka    6

14. Taking IT at school, and love playing classic games and not annoying fps', though original ones can be OK.

DaverGamer    265

ya i remember playing runescape with my dad lol

My mom played RuneScape for a day. She was playing Bioshock Infinite a couple weeks ago, in fact. :)

CREU    26

yea but kids theses days now about bad thing so in my opnion there would be no problen in add matura content........................(why i am sayng this)

All Blue    15

Im 23, i have a pregnant wife, a daughter that is 1,5 years old, im a farmer, and my credit card number is...

All Blue    15

I've always wanted to do a mega-necro and bring up the OLDEST THREAD IN THIS FORUM! mwhahaha! C:<

1 if you could do that.