My new friend!

BarovSoap

I would presume either mice or rats. Maybe chicks (the bird of course ^^) but I'm not sure.

And they don't have to eat every day I think.

Mice, he's still a baby. They can grow to 16' but that isn't for a long time. Also I need more for his tank, its just the half log which is too small (it was an extra that is too small for my spider also) and his water dish.

Mice, he's still a baby. They can grow to 16' but that isn't for a long time. Also I need more for his tank, its just the half log which is too small (it was an extra that is too small for my spider also) and his water dish.

How big is the tank? Does he want to hide or just a place where he can ''sun'' himself. Rocks and stuff or better wood parts?

Great animal! 

How big is the tank? Does he want to hide or just a place where he can ''sun'' himself. Rocks and stuff or better wood parts?

Great animal! 

Something to hide from the heat. He's in a 10 gallon which is small, but its plenty of space for now. Just because he can get to 16 feet doesn't mean he will, the average is about 10'. He climbs the thermometer but I'd prefer something leafy for him to climb too.

Something to hide from the heat. He's in a 10 gallon which is small, but its plenty of space for now. Just because he can get to 16 feet doesn't mean he will, the average is about 10'. He climbs the thermometer but I'd prefer something leafy for him to climb too.

Ah, ok.

I hope you will share a picture of the finished ''Chéz Snake'' as soon as it happens.

Archived