The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Samson's not that hard. Not as annoyingly hard as Eve.

I hate Eve.

Samson IS hard because:

-he starts with lower base tear rate

-he has shot speed ups

-he starts with a special item = lowers the possibility of finding another special item

-has only 1 heart

Eve has lower damage , one less heart BUT she has 2 not bad items, and if you menage to get to run with soul hearts only that means permanent ***** of babilon. She has also more chance to get a soul heart instead of a non specific red heart drop.

Samson IS hard because:

-he starts with lower base tear rate

-he has shot speed ups

-he starts with a special item = lowers the possibility of finding another special item

-has only 1 heart

Eve has lower damage , one less heart BUT she has 2 not bad items, and if you menage to get to run with soul hearts only that means permanent ***** of babilon. She has also more chance to get a soul heart instead of a non specific red heart drop.

The dead bird is terrible...

Also samson's special item is pretty good if you know how to use it. 

I just hate Eve because the early gameplay with her is so slow, you either get to the curse state and manage to stay alive until you get damage ups or kill Monstro for 10 minutes...

The dead bird is terrible...

Also samson's special item is pretty good if you know how to use it.

I just hate Eve because the early gameplay with her is so slow, you either get to the curse state and manage to stay alive until you get damage ups or kill Monstro for 10 minutes...

Why is dead bird terrible?

I really don't know about this game.  From what I've seen (Granted, its not much) you just run around in circles spamming your attack at whatever comes for you.

I thought you would've loved it, considering the references and items of a satanic nature.

I really don't know about this game.  From what I've seen (Granted, its not much) you just run around in circles spamming your attack at whatever comes for you.

I thought the same thing before I played it. It looked lame. It's not.

Kill it.

EUHEUHEUEHU I USED THE DEBUL'S THING AGAINST HIM

Archived