The Binding Of Isaac Thread

DwerBomb

Wiggle worm?

ARE YA CRAZEH

looks like you have never seen a run by bisnap since he can do magical things with wiggle worm

also on topic havent played in months due to the fact that i only had a few items left to unlock that are just boring to get (also the game screwed me over a couple of times with moms contact had everything for the unlock still no item) and now i just wait till rebirth comes out so there is no real reason to play the houndreds of hours i missed since stopping

looks like you have never seen a run by bisnap since he can do magical things with wiggle worm

also on topic havent played in months due to the fact that i only had a few items left to unlock that are just boring to get (also the game screwed me over a couple of times with moms contact had everything for the unlock still no item) and now i just wait till rebirth comes out so there is no real reason to play the houndreds of hours i missed since stopping

Bisnap is a wizard.

He can do things no human can.

There are literally about 3 useful/relevant posts in this entire thread, interestingly enough the original post is not one of them. This is what off-topic is becoming.

I can't wait for Rebirth because it will include co-op...and hopefully something to make co-op not super easy.

Archived