Sign in to follow this  
TRENTOMINOUS

the dapper roleplay adventure

Recommended Posts

TRENTOMINOUS    540

Hello everyone!

The whole gist of this roleplay is like almost everyother one, to survive or just talk etc

The twist on this one though, is that you must play as your avatar character.

Setting:Don't starve island(s)

Only 12 people are allowed to be in this at a time, so sign up now while supplies last!

6/12 people

Edited by TRENTOMINOUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

Uh... Am I allowed to change mine? I have no clue what my avatar is. I mean... It's a person. In a box.

Never mind. I know exactly what I'm doing. Do I need a bio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRENTOMINOUS    540

Uh... Am I allowed to change mine? I have no clue what my avatar is. I mean... It's a person. In a box.

Never mind. I know exactly what I'm doing. Do I need a bio?

not really but you can if you want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

(I suggest you take down the "no rules" tag...)

(To be called Blew or Ben... Blew sounds unnatural. But... Meh.)

The man stands up, dusting his black suit off. He looks around.

"Where is it...?"

He bends down, and picks up a miniature mortar, about five feet compared to the tall and thin five foot five inches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"Ugh my head..."

*Cake gets up rubbing her head*

"Man, did I drink too much when I played Drunk Minecraft?"

*She walks over to a tree, picking up her Santa hat*

"I didn't wear my traditional game shirt? ****, you're kidding right?!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

Blew looks around.

"Where am I...? Is it dumb to shoot up a flare? Pssh, yeah."

He takes off his top hat, and from within grabs a large cannonball. He loads it into his mortar, and fires it into the sky. It explodes like a firework.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

*Cake turns towards the firework*

"Wow... Just like my days at the lake... So beautiful... I hope the ashes catch the trees on fire too..."

*Kate takes off her sweater and wraps it around her waist, revealing a black shirt with her name on it, the cake from portal, and a golden whale from BBT*

"Oh, so maybe I did wear the shirt...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

Blew looks around, but is disappointed when no one comes.

"Damn. Well, one more. It's not like I have a finite stock."

He reaches into his top hat once more, pulling it a strangely shaped cannonball. He loads it in and fires it. It's another firework, but this time it spells "HELP"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRENTOMINOUS    540

"Friend. We better go to there though....."

Trent points to the help firework in the sky.

(Ooh, I wanna join, but I have to ask you. Do we know everyone already?)

(Not yet. You're in btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"Oh my gosh! Maybe this is like CoD of Duty! I need a gun! Can't let the fish kill me! I have to fight back! THUS IS WORLD WAR FISH EVERYBODY!!!!"

*Cake does a dolphin dive, army crawling towards the flare*

"Stay low, my friend. We may be in grave danger!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

Blew hears something, and looks around.

"I must be going insane. I swear to god I heard someone scream 'World War Fish'."

He shakes his head and heads towards the sound.

"Hello out there?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

(I hope you realize, Cake's De Boss is me!)

"No, I'm a lie. I'm not crazy, nor insane. I'm just a lie, and a whale... Which doesn't make any sense, because right now during World War Fish, there was no cake, or whales! Unless there were... Hmmmmm... I have to study up on those tragic events again..."

*She turns her face towards Trent*

"So wats yo name?"

/)030(\

"NO!!! RUN!!!!! THE FISH KNOW IM HERE!!!!"

*She gets up, but is stunned with fear*

Edited by Ellebelly24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this