What's the worst thing that's happened to you in gaming?

Morgan17

CoD of Duty was the most beautifully graphiced game ever, and the story was so touching. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT COD OF DUTY?!

Fine, fine, I'll admit their campaigns are pretty good. But it's more the community that ruins it. G onto multiplayer and you'll be bombarded by 8 year olds, racist words, sexist words, and over-all offensive words, and disgusting things. Also the graphics and physics are pretty bad. Just my honest opinion.

CoD of Duty was the most beautifully graphiced game ever, and the story was so touching. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT COD OF DUTY?!

OOOOOOOHHH I'M SO STUPID.

You said "Cod of Duty."

Entirely different game, I love it. Even better than Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite. My favorite game ever.

"Call of Duty" though, is terrible and I hate it.

OOOOOOOHHH I'M SO STUPID.

You said "Cod of Duty."

Entirely different game, I love it. Even better than Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite. My favorite game ever.

"Call of Duty" though, is terrible and I hate it.

But CoD of Duty is from the same line of games, back when Workd War Fish took place.

Activision once made a game with a storyline where an entire continent teams up to steal a death lazer from a certain country in order to blow it up, and all the main characters are the generic FPS shooty-person archetype even though it's advertised as a frEAKING STEALTH THEMED GAME!1!1!!!1

*Hides in room with copy of Little Inferno and The Stanley Parable*

*cries*

"I'll see you in hell"

-Some stupid boring FPS character, most of the fps games

Awarded for the most generic quote ever

"I'll see you in hell"

-Some stupid boring FPS character, most of the fps games

Awarded for the most generic quote ever

Take note that Redmond/Blutarch also said this to each other multiple times in Scream Fortress 2014, except the goal was literally, sending one of them to Hell. 

Got another pretty bad/funny thing

So i was playing Cyanides Blood Bowl the other day (still pretty fun i just have no one to play so i mostly play againt the AI)

So basicly i played as Chaos and those got Minotaurs as "Big Guys" what means they are realy though (they have Armorvalue 9 the highest possible one without any modifiers) and i played against a Dark Elf team. So what i did was Blitzing (move and block (attack) at the same time) the enemy Ballcarrier with my Mino because he got Horns and thus got a 3 dice block and i rolled 3 Attacker down tried reroll and lost because of the minos looner ability. So i had to pick attacker down and my Mino died. Got lucky that i had an apothecary to change the result to badly hurt so he only missed the next game but jesus that was both frustrating and hilarious.

Also another point i sometimes hate RNG Bullshit/ Cheating AI both are just baaaaad

I once sailed to them thinking "It's in an easy zone, I might be able to take it on."

*sees 2 level 75 ships* 

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE *Dies*

Yep. thats pretty much what happened to me. Still haven't defeated them, destroyed the other 3 but those 2 avoid death each and avery time i fight them.

Killing a shiny in general. You just sit there in shock.

Whenever something bad happens to me, the first few times I get angry. And then after a while, it's like I've spent all my anger. I just sigh and sit there for a while. Sometimes I start laughing like I've lost my sanity.

Archived