Don't Starve World Log

Maz

Don’t Starve Log

Hello all, my name is Maz, and I am doing my first “Activity Log” for Don’t Starve! This is pretty much a log I have been working on of all my past worlds, to see what I can improve in, and I have decided to show my fellow Don't Starve players my progress over the past day.  

The guidelines I will be following are the following:

·        Close your eyes and pick a random character

·        Customize the world however way you like.

World 1: Willow (Finished)

Day 1: When I spawned, there was a respawn right beside me, so that was great. I spent that day collecting twigs, grass, and berries.

Day 2: Kept travelling to find a good spot, and focused more on grass. Got attacked by a spider and went to 50 health.

Day 3: Got a stack of grass and I found that wooden thing, and the ring thing.

Day 4: Set up base and made some chests to store stuff and a science machine.

Day 5: Chopped down a single tree and a tree guardian came. I kept running to my science machine to make prototypes until I got a spear and a log suit. Kept kiting and kiting. I started with 70 health and ended with 15 when I killed him. I also had to drop stuff to get rope in my hotbar. At least I got logs.

Day 6: Pretty much ran out of grass, wood, and twigs while fighting the tree monster, so I spent day 6 collecting resources again. My berries spoiled too.

Day 7: Set up traps for rabbits and fought off 2 hounds. I also ate my koalefant trunk, and I’m glad I did. Without it I would’ve died to the hounds.

Day 8: Got a full chest of rabbits and made an alchemy machine.

Day 9: Went to get some gears, killed all except one, and forgot to look at my health. I died. Luckily I had a respawn.

Day 10: Respawned on day 10 and went to grab my crap. Didn’t know the lightning guy’s lightning 2 shot. That was the end of my journey.

Notes: This world was amazing, I found the wooden thing early, and I had a respawn. Sadly, the awesome world I thought it was had an unexpected turn. Giving me a tree guardian before I could make good enough tools, and hounds the earliest they can come, it really turned me the other way. I quickly fell behind, causing me to be forced to fight for some gears by day 9. I've got to set up a bit faster, and have some patience next world.

World 2: Wilson (In Progress)

Day 1: Spawned in a bad world in my standards. No flint, berries, or carrots. Went through a worm hole and travelled for the rest of the day, until I found one flint on the ground, right when the moon came out. I just waited the night out to do anything.

That's it for now, I'll update this daily, so no worries.

Don’t Starve Log

Hello all, my name is Maz, and I am doing my first “Activity Log” for Don’t Starve! This is pretty much a log I have been working on of all my past worlds, to see what I can improve in, and I have decided to show my fellow Don't Starve players my progress over the past day.  

Day 1: When I spawned, there was a respawn right beside me, so that was great. I spent that day collecting twigs, grass, and berries.

Day 2: Kept travelling to find a good spot, and focused more on grass. Got attacked by a spider and went to 50 health.

Day 5: Chopped down a single tree and a tree guardian came. I kept running to my science machine to make prototypes until I got a spear and a log suit. Kept kiting and kiting. I started with 70 health and ended with 15 when I killed him. I also had to drop stuff to get rope in my hotbar. At least I got logs.

Day 6: Pretty much ran out of grass, wood, and twigs while fighting the tree monster, so I spent day 6 collecting resources again. My berries spoiled too.

Day 7: Set up traps for rabbits and fought off 2 hounds. I also ate my koalefant trunk, and I’m glad I did. Without it I would’ve died to the hounds.

Day 9: Went to get some gears, killed all except one, and forgot to look at my health. I died. Luckily I had a respawn.

Day 10: Respawned on day 10 and went to grab my crap. Didn’t know the lightning guy’s lightning 2 shot. That was the end of my journey.

Notes: This world was amazing, I found the wooden thing early, and I had a respawn. Sadly, the awesome world I thought it was had an unexpected turn. Giving me a tree guardian before I could make good enough tools, and hounds the earliest they can come, it really turned me the other way. I quickly fell behind, causing me to be forced to fight for some gears by day 9. I've got to set up a bit faster, and have some patience next world.

Day 1: Spawned in a bad world in my standards. No flint, berries, or carrots. Went through a worm hole and travelled for the rest of the day, until I found one flint on the ground, right when the moon came out. I just waited the night out to do anything.

Don’t Starve Log

Don’t Starve Log

Archived