Lines of the past RP

Rabbitfist

Welcome to the Lines of the pasts Roleplay, this is a more special roleplay than others.before im coming to this point heres the story.

Deep in the underground of the Strange World, called the Islands lies a Book, a Book knowing everything what

happened and is about to happening.

Its telling about a time where the Dark forces meet each other, and begin to work together.But where darkness is is light!Its written, not just the dark forces start to work together, the heroes fought against those villains will meet each other and team up.The last line in the book is called:The lines of the past are connected,

the biggest Fight begins now.

Rules for the Roleplay

-(Important) you can't make a new character, you must use at least use 2 from previous roleplays

-no trolling

-no insulting of other people

-don't kill other peoples character if they didn't gave you permission

-have fun

if we have 3 roleplayers we can start

If you thought I wasn't going to join this, then I should question your sanity.

Additionally, if you thought I wasn't going Newleaf for this one, I'll question your sanity even more.

Name: Newleaf

Race: Treeguard

Appearance: Larger treeguard with a crown. He doesn't normally wear the crown.

If you thought I wasn't going to join this, then I should question your sanity.

Additionally, if you thought I wasn't going Newleaf for this one, I'll question your sanity even more.

Name: Newleaf

Race: Treeguard

Appearance: Larger treeguard with a crown. He doesn't normally wear the crown.

Accepted, wheres your other OC?

well, this roleplay is meant to be a compilation of previous roleplays, thats the reason for using old Oc's

Compilation of old Roleplays... *strokes beard*

Name: John

Race: Dark Human

Appearance: somewhat odd looking nose, somewhat large chin, normal t-shirt and jeans.

Compilation of old Roleplays... *strokes beard*

Name: John

Race: Dark Human

Appearance: somewhat odd looking nose, somewhat large chin, normal t-shirt and jeans.

Large chin?

uragaan.jpg

also:

Name:Biter

Race:Batilisk

Appearance:as tall as a Krampus, dark purple skin, also the keeper of wind and wears a monocle

Name:Xardas

Race:human

Appearance:Wears a red Cloak, is a Fire Mage, has blond hairs

(Side note:he isn't a werewolf anymore and got his mage abilities back)

Lily

Race: Pokemon (Zorua)

Appearance: deep grey fox, large ears, a puff of blood red hair on top of her head, sea green eyes, a black puff of hair around her neck, long tail, and blood red mitten feet. She is tiny, very light weight, and very soft.

Abilities: can transform into any Pokemon and a human.

Moonstone

Race: Crystal Gem

Appearance: very pale, has white/pale blue/ pale pink hair pulled back into a ponytail, making one of her gems visible, her pupils are almost so white they are hardly visible, she blushes constantly but it's barely visible too because the pink is so pale it is just like the color of her skin, she wears a short dress with a slice right above her chest area, in the slit is her other gem, and she wears healed boots decorated with stars.

Abilities: able to summon her weapons (she calls long sickles) and set her weapons ablaze

"Talk? Ha! You know nothi- wait.... Why am I a Piplup! Wait a second, will ya?"

*She does a flip, and she's back to her Zorua self*

"That's better... So, yeah, I can talk!"

*Xardas looks surprised*

"you can change your appearance?well, youre not the onliest with magic abilities

*Xardas throws a fireball in the air and it explodes, creating a small fire rain which lands at the ground*