Let's be productive

JoeW

Not sure what he means specifically regarding his last reply. @JoeW, any suggestions on what should be done and can you get involved or is it too much a conflict of interest?

I think it has mostly to due with the Hammys being organized as a "best this, best that" contest. Official backing from Klei would make things awkward.

I think it has mostly to due with the Hammys being organized as a "best this, best that" contest. Official backing from Klei would make things awkward.

Oh yeah, "KLEI PICKS FAVORITES!" and "KLEI IS IRRESPONSIBLE!" and countless other things would pop up.

eeh....

What is confusing me is that joe had enough time to give me a warning point, but not enough time to awnser a question

Don't question the Magical Title Fairy. Also, he did answer your question. He said he can't back it for reasons.

ok yea don't want points for derailing.

Sorta dead tho

One does not simply say a thread made by JoeW is "dead."

Spam is a lot better now, thanks for the work!

The front page... I'm not sure about that currently, I'll wait until a prototype appears to decide my opinion.

Remember the holiday JUST ended and people are bsy playing catch up. 

(As well as things they might not want to respond to while playing catch up.) 

Don't take it personally if they don't respond and don't call a time of death on a thread if there's no response for 1-2 days. 

I laugh when people assume someone's dead because they don't post for 3 days.

Archived