Get ready for random doodles I made in school a while back.

And here they are.... I must warn you, I made these QUITE some time ago, so they don't look too good.

7LBSF2m.jpg

IefDf4u.jpg

IdBMd7m.jpg

fbPdwuo.jpg

EDU0yXH.jpg

Sidenote: If you don't know what Hoedown is, it's the music that plays while you're a werebeaver.

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

Ooo, I wonder who that anonymous user could be?? Edit: Oops, forgot to solidify his belly :( I'll fix that later.

KkUv3Na.jpg

Hounds, pretty much the bane of my existence. They used to come in very few numbers, every week. But now, NOW, a DOZEN of them come THREE TIMES a week! Can you believe that? Oh, and get this! After a while, some of them turn RED and EXPLODE when you kill them! Say goodbye to your crops!! And when winter comes, they turn into BLUE hounds and their bite is colder than ice!! Hounds have a tendency to attack everything that moves.  They're very aggressive, and pigs hate them. So if you need to, either bring them to pigs, or lead them to another powerful creature. You can craft traps with their teeth, and build a small room with a long hallway filled with traps and sit in there for protection.

-Wilson

• Like 1

Art coming after school! Prepare thyself for derpy hilariousness!

Edit: Ready your sides.

UWX6Zfi.jpg

TrYzp45.jpg

And have something not derpy and funny, but cool-looking because this was an art class project.

ueCXWF9.jpg

Butter fly, flutter by.

YPLi8dT.jpg

Butterflies! These are basically your average normal-world butterflies, but they seem to... spawn from flowers. When killed, you can eat their wings which have healing properties. There's a certain recipe I've discovered, which is a muffin that amplifies the healing powers. While studying these butterflies, I've discovered actual butter inside of them. Only very very few, though. It seems to be a trait they are born with. A very rare trait, also. Butterflies are the only source of butter in this world, which is used to make WAFFLES!!! WAFFLES!!!!!!

-Wilson

Often, there is blood coming out the teeth. This is the normal moon:

-Soul Eater Moon-

There's only blood when a character is going to die, or something really bloody is about to happen. The more you know.

Draw... Uh... Wolfgang flying about majestically with a pair of wings.