And here comes Leo! (The image wouldn't load so I put  URL instead.)

http://i.imgur.com/dImRiIQ.jpg

I've heard rumors in the pig village of a sort of, "Upgraded" Krampus. I haven't gathered much information, being only a legend, and the pigs not being able to speak proper english. But who knows, this island is so strange, it might just be true.

-Wilson

Webloo's coming up soon, I need to let my phone charge.

Here it is @HipsterWendy

u4tAnNA.jpg

Another weird pig legend, apparently some way related to Leo the Krampus. I don't know what he is, I've never seen anything like it. Again, not able to gather much info, pigs being not very intelligent.

-Wilson

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

5t736BY.jpg

Oh, I don't even like to THINK about this one. This is Deerclops, the bane of my existence. Every winter he comes around, and destroys my camp. He's extremely tough, and it's wise to get help and lead him away from camp. When killed, you should carve out his eye. A dirty and tough deed, I know, but worth it.

-Wilson

MY DAD GOT OUR SCANNER WORKING!!! HIGH QUALITY PICTURES FROM NOW ON!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Webloo's coming up soon, I need to let my phone charge.

Here it is @HipsterWendy

u4tAnNA.jpg

Another weird pig legend, apparently some way related to Leo the Krampus. I don't know what he is, I've never seen anything like it. Again, not able to gather much info, pigs being not very intelligent.

-Wilson

He's not a pig. I just made him up. He's more related to a goomy or dragonfruit or something

He's not a pig. I just made him up. He's more related to a goomy or dragonfruit or something

I meant that he's a legend that pigs talk about. Like an idol, or something. 

"Grandson, would you like to hear the legend of Webloo?"

"ERMAGURD YEAH GRANDPA TELL MEH ALL ABOUT WEBLOOOOOO!!!"

I DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. I FINISHED KRAMPUS. I HOPE IT'S WORTH IT.

si2e0af.jpg

This guy is like the Treeguard, but not as bad. Everyone fears him and thinks he's so big and bad, but he's just a push-over. He's the opposite of "Santa." If you kill too many innocent things, or, to say it better, be "NAUGHTY," you can hear hissing from somewhere around you. It gets loud and louder, until HE comes out of NO WHERE and starts stealing all of your stuff. That's what his sack is for. He steals. Everything. But he's a lot easier to deal with than the Treeguard. In fact, he's sort of a blessing, because if you manage  to kill him, you take his sack, which holds a WHOLE lot o' stuff!

-Wilson

• Like 1

Here's a Chester. I hated drawing the teeth on the left side of his tongue, so I drew something and gave up. Hope it doesn't look TOO bad.

MaV5HU0.jpg

Ah, Chester. My best and only friend in this world. One day, venturing through the marsh, I found an odd looking bone, with an eye on top of it. My curiosity, and my urge to do science, took me over and I picked it up. I heard boinging and panting from behind me. Startled, I turned around and found this little guy. Obviously, me being a scientist, started fiddling with him. I opened his mouth, hit him, ran around, he didn't care. He followed me wherever I take the Eyebone. He acts like a mobile storage container, letting me store whatever I want inside of him.

-Wilson

Also, as a sidenote, I draw items too! Don't be afraid to request anything.

No one's posting here. Hellooooo? Is my art really that bad? I mean, I know it's bad, but....

HAVE A DEPTHS WORM ANYWAYS.

d317MQX.jpg

I've only found a few of these so far. While spelunking, I discovered a strange, new glowing fruit. I went to go pick it up and this beast exploded out of the ground. I equipped my fighting gear, and managed to defeat it. After killing it, I performed intense studies on the fruit. I discovered this creature is blind, deaf, and cannot smell. He travels by sensing movements in his environment. Also, this creature is composed of both plant and animal cells. The fruit is phosphorescent and rejuvenating, but foul tasting and foul smelling. The fruit may also be fed to other creatures for the same result. The fruit makes you glow when you eat it, and the creature is considerably tough.

-Wilson

No, your art is not bad! It's pretty good actually! ^^

And I love to see all the different kinds of monsters/creatures, they look awesome! :D

Hey, how about a Tallbird next? I love birds, and I'm working on a little comic that has Tallbirds in it, so it would be great to see you draw one (or more, if you'd like to) ^w^

From adorable, to cool-looking, to Jesus Christ what is that.

HwiTV1Y.jpg

These are the Tallbirds. They're very territorial avian creatures, and they are composed of REAL meat, not that purple foul-tasting crap spiders are made of. They wander around, scavenging for food, sleep, rinse and repeat. They grow extremely fast, laying a new egg every four days, if there isn't one in their nest. The eggs are extremely large, blue and white-spotted. They are DELICIOUS. It is possible to steal the egg and raise one yourself, but when they are finished going through puberty, they become hostile, and seem to forget you're their parent. While at your side, though, they will fight for you. Pigs also seem to LOVE half-hatched Tallbird eggs, though. So watch out for that. *Mutters something inaudible, something to do with shoving a spear inside a pig's heart*. They are very protective about the eggs.

-Wilson

• Like 2

Buuuuuurds!!!! They make me so happy! :D

And that description was awesome! Seems that poor Wilson had some bad experiences with raising one - from early on.. >_<

Remind me to "like" this tomorrow, I'm out of positive votes for the day...

I can easily imagine this rabbit saying:

"YEEEESSS, MASTERRRR.... *PULLS SWITCH AND LIGHTNING FLIES EVERYWHERE*" (That means this rabbit looks like a hunchback mad scientist's sidekick thing.)

o8A3oYF.jpg

This is a rabbit. A strange rabbit, indeed. Foraging during the day, and fleeing into their hole in the evening. They have strange antennae on them, and I'm not able to identify what they're made of or what they're for. They like fruits, and are very gullible. I've discovered a strategy to save food, and instead of placing and baiting traps, you can place the trap directly over their hole and when they exit, they are caught. Take the captured rabbit and either kill it for the meat, or save it to make a strange, magic device called the Prestihatitator. When you go considerably insane, these rabbits turn into Beardlings, and their fur turns into beard hair and their meat turns into the monster meat. Their blood also seems to turn into nightmare fuel, which is a rare and valuable resource, so save a large amount of rabbits for that if you ever happen to go insane.

-Wilson

• Like 2

I drew an item today. Hope you like it.

SjmPfk6.jpg

Thulecite is a mineral you can find deep underground, in the ruins of an ancient civilization which has discovered dark magics and advanced technology. Thulecite is the strongest materials I've found so far in this world. It can be used to create powerful weapons, armor, and tools. It's a rich orange, and can be obtained by destroying the statues found down there. But beware, the Ruins are a very dangerous place.

-Wilson

Sidenote: I also draw locations.

SSSLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRPPPPPPEEEEERRRRRSSSS

AX8YZhC.jpg

Slurpers, adorable yet dangerous. They can be found deep underground, in the ruins, the same place were thulecite can be found. Again, the ruins are a dangerous place, so be careful. They're found in the Wilds, where you can also find cave eels, lichen, and ferns. There isn't any traces of civilization there, so just plants and animals live in the Wilds. You can find slurpers in small packs, rolling around searching for food, or sleeping. When they spot food they roll towards it at alarming speed, then leap into the air and land on their prey's head. They put their prey's ENTIRE head in their mouth and slowly suck the fluids and food out of the prey. Disgusting, I know, but they provide light, and thus protection from Charlie with their glowing eyes. When killed, skin them for their pelt, which can be imbued with nightmare fuel to make a belt which, sort of, retains the contents of your stomach. Basically, you don't starve as fast.

-Wilson

• Like 2

QUAD POST FTW

o773UYR.jpg

Spiders, the common pest of this world. They are very common, and as big as a third of my height, and yet they aren't very strong, they still pack a punch. The pure black spider is the basic spider, not very strong or fast. The striped one is a Warrior, fast, strong, and it has the ability to leap long distances. They live in their spider dens, which slowly evolve and upgrade, containing more and more spiders, and they become harder to destroy. It's possible to trap spiders with basic rabbit traps.

-Wilson

• Like 2

I DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. I FINALLY DID IT. I FINISHED KRAMPUS. I HOPE IT'S WORTH IT.

si2e0af.jpg

This guy is like the Treeguard, but not as bad. Everyone fears him and thinks he's so big and bad, but he's just a push-over. He's the opposite of "Santa." If you kill too many innocent things, or, to say it better, be "NAUGHTY," you can hear hissing from somewhere around you. It gets loud and louder, until HE comes out of NO WHERE and starts stealing all of your stuff. That's what his sack is for. He steals. Everything. But he's a lot easier to deal with than the Treeguard. In fact, he's sort of a blessing, because if you manage to kill him, you take his sack, which holds a WHOLE lot o' stuff!

-Wilson

This is creepy and beatiful.