Welcome to my new art/lore thread! I don't really have a life, and I'm always on the computer, my eyes are burning, purple, and saggy, I get frequent head-aches, and I'm fat, so I thought: "Hey, I'm not that bad of an artist, and I need something to do other than play games, so why not draw and write? (Also exercise more)?"

I'm gonna leave this thread for about an hour, and when I come back, I'll draw whatever you guys have suggested/requested.

SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO SUGGEST AND REQUEST THINGS!!!!

For instance:

"Hey HoneyHam!! You should do Krampus next!"

"OKAY I'M ON IT MAN."

*Half an hour later*

[PICTURE]

KRAMPUS IS A DEMON-GOAT THING THAT STEALS YOUR STUFF IF YOU KILL TOO MUCH STUFF AND HE'S ACTUALLY A FOLKLORE THINGY IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY!!!

Soooo.... Ummm..... YEAH!!! ART/LORE THREAD THING!!!!

Rules:

I will draw whatever you guys suggest/request. Please no de-railing.

You can leave suggestions, comment on stuff, and do a teeny bit of off-topic stuff, but no going into a 3-page conversation about who the heck invented milk and why.

SO GET READY FOR SOME SPESHUL  ART.

Alright, my stress-fest is over. Gonna get started on teh arts. I warn you: I am not the best artist. They probably won't look good.

And also I don't color. First one coming up in a few minutes.

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

AND HERE IT IS!!!

(I don't have a scanner so I took this with my phone.)

pED3PGv.jpg

Honey Ham is a delicious and nutritious food. To make it you'll need some meat, honey, and some berries if you want. To make it, you'll need two slabs of meat (Any size) And two handfulls of honey. Throw these in your crockpot and wait 30 seconds, and walla! This beautiful baby comes out. Don't be confused how it was created with the ingredients you threw in, this damned world and it's magic is strange, indeed.

AND HERE IT IS!!!

(I don't have a scanner so I took this with my phone.)

HOW THE BUTTS DO I UPLOAD A PICTURE FROM MY PHONE HELP

Click chose file and attach file. That's how I post my pencil drawn ones. Also you should crop the image a bit before posting it or else the picture turns sideways

Ugh, this whole phone thing is so hard and stupid. I'm gonna wait until I get a scanner (Which will hopefully be soon) And if I don't get the old one working within four days, I'll just go along with the stupid phone.

EDIT: Treeguard coming right up.

V0icroz.jpg

Oh, this piney bastard. He likes to ruin your day. He's the protector of the forest. Chop down too many trees and he gets pissed. You can appease him if you plant some trees in front of him. He's more of a nuisance than a threat, because of his lumbering slowness, his attacks are easy to dodge, and he drops rare, valuable "Living Logs." I still hate him, though.

• Like 1