The Klei Entertainment Forums Wiki

GreenWyvern

Oh well. He's gone. Boo-hoo.

(Can we please make his wiki-page say he "Rage Quit?" Please?)

I think that wiki tormented him enough...

But, no. I want to keep things like "TooMuchHoneyHame WHINED for his title" and "TeoSS69 RAGE QUIT from the forums" out of there. Try not to make any statements that might make the person feel targeted or upset. I also locked Teo's page, and I request @DaverGamer leaves it the way it is.

I think that wiki tormented him enough...

But, no. I want to keep things like "TooMuchHoneyHame WHINED for his title" and "TeoSS69 RAGE QUIT from the forums" out of there. Try not to make any statements that might make the person targeted feel upset. I also locked Teo's page, and I request @DaverGamer leaves it the way it is.

Okay, I was just saying because it seemed funny to me.

And speaking of that, can I please edit the title page to explain how I really got my title?

He's even deleting every single status update he made...

Oh my...

Okay, I was just saying because it seemed funny to me.

And speaking of that, can I please edit the title page to explain how I really got my title?

Hm... maybe not right this second.

Alrighty!

You know, just so, nobody gets upset. I still couldn't think of a wiki about this forum without him in it...

Okay, okay, let's all just forget about Teo. It never happened. He never left, never acted like an @$$hole, and he never even existed. Everything is in the past now. I'll fix the title page when Vingw gives me permission and you'll never know what happened. Everything will be fixed.

*Sigh* I finally release this wiki, and it ends with Teo leaving. Well. That was depressing.

It's not really your fault. He kinda made a big deal over it.

Archived