The Klei Entertainment Forums Wiki

GreenWyvern

@TeoSS69 @TooMuchHoneyHam I removed the description for Ham's title at the moment. Not causing problems at this current point and time. If either of you re-edit it, then 24-hour bans will be applied. Anyone else may feel free to edit it in again, as long as problems are not caused.

Oops, I fixed it before you posted that. Should I go and make it blank?

I don't agree with the original description, but I also don't agree with directly complaining about someone.

Also, just saying, not trying to be hostile or anything, but I KNOW how I got my title.

I don't agree with the original description, but I also don't agree with directly complaining about someone.

Ham changed it so i guess he gets banned. But anyway, if you made a wiki just to undo edits, suit yourself. Just keep my info off of it.

@TeoSS69

http://klei-forums.wikia.com/wiki/TeoSS69

Your profile has been protected from edits. You've been re-dubbed "Genderless", and your headlines have been marked private.

Sorry you're a [insert Asterisks] that has to have his way all the time.

I clicked "Random Page" three times and got TooMuchHoneyHam twice. 

SPESHUL. 

I clicked it five times. Got Raccoon four of those times. Oh my.

@TeoSS69

http://klei-forums.wikia.com/wiki/TeoSS69

Your profile has been protected from edits. You've been re-dubbed "Genderless", and your headlines have been marked private.

Sorry you're a [insert Asterisks] that has to have his way all the time.

I clicked it five times. Got Raccoon four of those times. Oh my.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/statuses/user/243891-teoss69/?status_id=2352

I'm not kidding.

... what info? Your username? The username that, even after ******* GOOGLE SEARCHING, didn't bring up my wiki on the first page? That?

Not until a moderator tells me to. I have your username/wolfgang persona in that animation on DeviantART I made. how about that?

And, how public is this? I said "no" to adding this to the list of Wikias. The only way they can find this is by searching for Klei Entertainment. What, gonna hide all that info you don't have on this forum? I searched up your username, and the bloody Don't Starve wiki came up. Good show.

... what info? Your username? The username that, even after ******* GOOGLE SEARCHING, didn't bring up my wiki on the first page? That?

Not like everyone can edit it, right?. So please make me a favor, pretend I'm one of the thousands of guys that aren't gonna be added on the wiki and just delete the page. Thank you.

Not like everyone can edit it, right?. So please make me a favor, pretend I'm one of the thousands of guys that aren't gonna be added on the wiki and just delete the page. Thank you.

I just said I protected the page. Only admins can edit it now. I'm sure DaverGamer and AlbinoWyvern will love to mess around with your page.

[Also edited my last post]

You're saying you're not a part of the forums? I'm sure those thousands of other people all have over 5000 posts, hm?

I'm guessing Teo's just afraid the people he's made angry are gonna find him and beat him up. Just paranoia.

BAHAHAHAHA XD

wat.

At first, Teo was worried because I had his gender up, and that people could edit his page and so forth, so I went and protected it, meaning only admins can edit the page [so, you, me, and lovely~ I MEAN, Albino~].

Really though, at this point, I think Teo wants to convince me to delete it just so he can one-up me...

[Heh. Convince. Con Vince. It fits too well.]

1.Not until a moderator tells me to. I have your username/wolfgang persona in that animation on DeviantART I made. how about that?

2.And, how public is this? I said "no" to adding this to the list of Wikias.

1. That's not what I'm talking about and you know it.

2. As public as the Off-Topic area is since it's in the first page.

1. I just said I protected the page. Only admins can edit it now. I'm sure DaverGamer and AlbinoWyvern will love to mess around with your page.

2. You're saying you're not a part of the forums? I'm sure those thousands of other people all have over 5000 posts, hm?

1. Well, that'll do.

2.Pretending involves not true information at times. :-)

I'm guessing Teo's just afraid the people he's made angry are gonna find him and beat him up. Just paranoia.

Well aren't you SPESHUL*

*retarded. I mean you're retarded.

At first, Teo was worried because I had his gender up, and that people could edit his page and so forth, so I went and protected it, meaning only admins can edit the page [so, you, me, and lovely~ I MEAN, Albino~].

Really though, at this point, I think Teo wants to convince me to delete it just so he can one-up me...

[Heh. Convince. Con Vince. It fits too well.]

Oh wait I JUST noticed that you were actually Banned. Dang. No wonder I never saw that guy around...

Archived