The Klei Entertainment Forums Wiki

GreenWyvern

@DaverGamer I banned the IP of the person who originally created the Zomnat page for 69 years. I actually noticed the edit you made, 3 seconds after you made it! Heh, great job, Dave! I'll be checking the rest of what went on in the wiki after I post this...

@TooMuchHoneyHam You info box was a bit broken, so I fixed it for you! Here's how it should have been:

[[File:MeMyselfAndI.jpg|frame|TooMuchHoneyHam's profile picture.]]
{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width: 300px; height: 100px;"
|-
|Username
|TooMuchHoneyHam
|-
|Sex
|Male
|-
|Info

Tweet Chester Badge
|-
|Title
|"SPESHUL"
|}

But, don't worry, it was easy to fix, and I didn't expect you to know!

@DaverGamer I banned the IP of the person who originally created the Zomnat page for 69 years. I actually noticed the edit you made, 3 seconds after you made it! Heh, great job, Dave! I'll be checking the rest of what went on in the wiki after I post this...

@TooMuchHoneyHam You info box was a bit broken, so I fixed it for you! Here's how it should have been:

[[File:MeMyselfAndI.jpg|frame|TooMuchHoneyHam's profile picture.]]

{| border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" class="article-table" style="width: 300px; height: 100px;"

|-

|Username

|TooMuchHoneyHam

|-

|Sex

|Male

|-

|

Info

|Member Tweet

Chester Badge

|-

|Title

|"SPESHUL"

|}

But, don't worry, it was easy to fix, and I didn't expect you to know!

Thanks!

I release this wiki, and already, 3 people received perma-bans. Well, at least they were 3 different people, so I know the bans are working XD

I can tell this person didn't take my general rules seriously, because aside from trolling pages, they also added the gender of someone who requested to remain "genderless". So that's not good.

I release this wiki, and already, 3 people received perma-bans. Well, at least they were 3 different people, so I know the bans are working XD

I can tell this person didn't take my general rules seriously, because aside from trolling pages, they also added the gender of someone who requested to remain "genderless". So that's not good.

Welp, what are you going to do? Trolls gonna troll.

(But seriously. Humans. What's with 'em?)

@Blewcheese Thank you!

So, I saw an "Other" section in "Create a Page," what exactly would that contain? Memes on the forums, like "SPESHUL" or "no."?

Or something different? Like mods?

Hm, things such as "The magical title fairy", ":nomulti:" and "Shipping" could be some examples, things like SPESHUL are a bit more, personal jokes, than forum-wide jokes, but hey, I'm more upset when people ruin pages, or make pages that just say something like "damn zomnat", if you make a page I don't feel fits in, I'll probably still leave it, I won't BAN people over making pages I don't think fit!

Modifications, I'm not sure, I want to see everyone else's opinion on them. I guess some major ones could be added, but I'll see what everyone else says. It's not just MY wiki anymore~

About the trolling, yeah, I expected it. Thankfully, I can rollback all troll edits and apply bans, so no worries!

@Blewcheese Thank you!

Hm, things such as "The magical title fairy", ":nomulti:" and "Shipping" could be some examples, things like SPESHUL are a bit more, personal jokes, than forum-wide jokes, but hey, I'm more upset when people ruin pages, or make pages that just say something like "damn zomnat", if you make a page I don't feel fits in, I'll probably still leave it, I won't BAN people over making pages I don't think fit!

Modifications, I'm not sure, I want to see everyone else's opinion on them. I guess some major ones could be added, but I'll see what everyone else says. It's not just MY wiki anymore~

About the trolling, yeah, I expected it. Thankfully, I can rollback all troll edits and apply bans, so no worries!

What's :nomulti: and Shipping?

Well, that answer's one of my questions.

Archived