Your favourite character in the term of personality.

Misaki

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite character in the term of personality?

• Wilson
    • Maxwell
    • Wendy
    • Willow
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Wolfgang
    • Mrs.Wickerbottom
    • WX-78

Not one vote for Wes....thank goodness. The world is sane.

Wes, cause he stays nice and quiet while you work. And also pissed off Maxwell.

Wes. The stories spoken by his invisible bicycle are ones that can be cherished by rich and poor alike!

Wes, yes, yes, yes. A challenge and a reason to speculate what his real voice actually is.

I enjoy Wendy, she is weak but Abigail makes up for it, and also as she is dark even stating after waking up after adventure fail "not all deaths are the same"

Wx is my second, and not sure why, just simple as compared to woody which has a nice secret that can really backfire...

Right off the bat I can safety say Wilson and Woodie are the ones I relate to the most. I have a love for science, reason, and quirky sarcasm, while at times I can be overly considerate and cautious--almost to the point of neurotic break downs. Also, lycanthrope is neat and I aspire to grow a beard.

So I read the rules of the thread, then read the posts. When I got to the end and started my own I went stupid and did exactly what the OP had asked us not to do...(I'm new and and don't think I'm off to a great start here...lol?..eh)

But my fav is Wendy, just to clear up what I can...

I like Wilson the most, personally. His antisocial personality and his intelligent-yet-bad humour ("Darn it! Darn it all to heck!" for the Sewing Kit, which most people probably don't understand) just make me feel like I've known him all my life.

Every 4th wall breaker is my favorite character. Unfortunately, I play Wilson more than Maxy so I kinda like him more. Some how this antisocial gentleman scientist is really interesting. And even more for me when Forbidden Knowledge came out.

I like Wilson the most, personally. His antisocial personality and his intelligent-yet-bad humour ("Darn it! Darn it all to heck!" for the Sewing Kit, which most people probably don't understand) just make me feel like I've known him all my life.

Every 4th wall breaker is my favorite character. Unfortunately, I play Wilson more than Maxy so I kinda like him more. Some how this antisocial gentleman scientist is really interesting. And even more for me when Forbidden Knowledge came out.

Please don't comment in threads that are this close to a month old.

@Maximum124 has a point.

WX78 examining a log sold him for me, forever!

Anyway, a souless automaton ? That is just the best personnality for me. Murdering rabbits all day ? No problem. Eating an hatching tallbird egg ? No problem. Eating raw baby beefalo meat in front of his parents ? Just why not. A robot does what a robot has to do to survive =)

I like WX-78 for the same reason NeoDeusMachina does, I can murder everything, use pigs as weapon factory, enslave every creature on land, drain life out of Chester for my own good with Bat Bat, send suicide missions, murder cute stuff, burn down forests, destroy ecosystems, make creatures extinct.

AND SAY THAT I'M ROLEPLAYING!

You people are pushing it.  I'm unstable, you know.  Any second, just POOF and it could be over.

Stahp.

Necroing.

Da.

Thread.

There isn't any rules against it, plus they're adding their own favorite characters to an open ended thread- not derailing it, not starting old fights, not asking a question again after it's been answered. Just replying properly to a thread that happens to be on the front page.

How dare users who didn't have a chance to comment on it before comment on it now, how dare they discuss things that happen to be a little old on a discussion forum.

Archived