The Golden Hameys

TRENTOMINOUS

Golden Hammys  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of a Don't Starve awards show?

2. 2. Would you praticipate in this award show?

So me and @Symage and maybe @ArcticFox789 are just taking a quick poll right here. The poll itself is self explainatory.
If you have any questions just post them here.

Note: I accidentally deleted the poll. There were 7 people who voted yes.

Once we have 25-50 ish people approving this, then we do this.

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Forum Rewards:

Best Overall Forumgoer

Most Deserved Rep

Best Fanart

Best Fan Stories

Best Modder

Best Roleplayer

Marvelous Meat

Best Overall Fanartist

Ingame Rewards:

Best DS Player (video)

Best Base (video or pictures)

Most Days Survived (pictures and video)

Best Death (video)

Best Cave Base (video or pictures)

Best Use of Monster Meat (video)

Best Near-Death Experience(I.E, nearly dying but managing to come back from it all) (video)

Worst Luck (video or pictures)

Best Animal Zoo (video or pictures)

Best Use of Mod (video or pictures)

Most Deaths (picture)

Worst DS Player (video)

Yes but what would it represent? Forum accomplishment? Game accomplishment? And more importantly, how do you win it?

1. It would represent one of the different catogories that are in discussion (best artwork, best mod, best story, etc)

2. A panel of Judges who have not sumbmited anything to the hamseys would decide upon the finalists, and then the winner for each section.

1. It would represent one of the different catogories that are in discussion (best artwork, best mod, best story, etc)

2. A panel of Judges who have not sumbmited anything to the hamseys would decide upon the finalists, and then the winner for each section.

I'd really like to see something like this, if this does happen, then i had better get coding, eh?

I'd really like to see something like this, if this does happen, then i had better get coding, eh?

shhhhh! Don't tell the others that you're getting a head start!

On a more serious note, there's a 50% failing rate here. We need enough people to like this idea, then i'm going to have to talk to @JoeW about the possability of badges, help write the rules, assemble the panel of judges, etc.

So it's actually a 85% failing rate

shhhhh! Don't tell the others that you're getting a head start!

On a more serious note, there's a 50% failing rate here. We need enough people to like this idea, then i'm going to have to talk to @Joep about the possability of badges, help write the rules, assemble the panel of judges, etc.

So it's actually a 85% failing rate

I never knew we had a moderator named Joep :3

What do we want to recognise? As discussed, a mix of both in-game and in-forum achievements would be nice. Forums are more straightforward. Top Rep, Long Service, Most Downloaded Mods etc.

In-game is more puzzling and MUCH harder to successfully moderate.

Adding on to Arctic Fox, also we would have submissions. You could submit Art,lore,stories,music,videos,etc.

Maybe.

Archived