I just heard piano playing out of nowhere?

spiritcrusher77

Like the whispers from the hallway while you're showering.

(Am I the only person here that hears crazy stuff all the time? Like, one time when I was really little, I was playing in the basement I heard this loud, mechanical voice screaming "I WILL GET YOU." and I literally had a conniption. I fell down and was squealing with terror for my parents to get their butts downstairs. I had my dad put up a bunch of gargoyles to keep the "Bad Spirits" away. I cried for hours.)

(IT WAS REAL I TELL YOU. I AIN'T MAKING NOTHIN' UP.)

(Am I the only person here that hears crazy stuff all the time? Like, one time when I was really little, I was playing in the basement I heard this loud, mechanical voice screaming "I WILL GET YOU." and I literally had a conniption. I fell down and was squealing with terror for my parents to get their butts downstairs. I had my dad put up a bunch of gargoyles to keep the "Bad Spirits" away. I cried for hours.)

Wx wanted the honey ham(let).

Gargoyles were the eye turret thing.

Don't Starve logic

I had a similar thing happen to me once, I was 9 and I was laying down on the couch halfway between sleep and being awake when I heard a mans voice say to stand up, then I did for some reason and then I went back on the couch.

I had a similar thing happen to me once, I was 9 and I was laying down on the couch halfway between sleep and being awake when I heard a mans voice say to stand up, then I did for some reason and then I went back on the couch.

Maybe you're the real Slim Shady.

Archived