I can draw using my tentacles! (RP pics and other doodles)

Can you draw mario brothers in a elevator with Bowser?

Cause if you can i will love you forever Dwer-sama!

I will try it... But I am not that kind of man ^^"

Now that I drew myself as a human based on your drawing of human-me, draw Caolynn as a human in your style using the picture I gave you.

Ok (^w^) Edited by DwerBomb

About the requests: I wasn't really in the mood of drawing requests because of problems I have had. So, yea. You have to wait.

But I have found time to draw something and to do sketches about another character named Lia. She is a demon like Teivel ;)

"What if everything was just an illusion?"

"What if everything you have done, seen, heard was just something I have created for you?"

"What if now your body is being used as a gate between the two worlds?"

Teivel laughs.

"That would be kinda strange, wouldn't it?"

post-214555-0-55984800-1394557400_thumb.

Edited by DwerBomb

How come, whenever I walk into a roleplay or art thread, there is going to be some sort of tidbit that was inspired by me?

Finally reaching the booth, he steps into it and is met with a gruesome sight.  On a stone tablet near a window overlooking the arena, there lies to corpse of a mutilated pigman.  Its chest is ripped open, the entrails dragged and spilled onto the floor.  Blood from the dissection has been scraped into a crude drawing of some demonic rune, each point on the symbol marked by a bloody skull.  The tablet is also covered in papers, knives, and bloody spoons.  Strangely, the knifes are relatively clean.

Since I am not drawing very much in this period, feel free to ask me requests so that I will have something to draw ^^

(Keep in mind that I may not draw requests I don't like :razz:)

The reason I am not posting here is because I and a friend of mine are doing a project using my art... It's a joke video about one of our friends (it's in italian though) :)

(The image below is me in the video ^^)

post-214555-0-74929700-1395694492_thumb.

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1