Animal Crossing (pointless thread ahead!)

Morgan17

Getting Sable to open up to me, especially when I realized how much I could relate to her, personality wise.

You and me both. She has a very sad story. All she has are Labelle, Mabel, her sewing machine, and those pictures behind her..

Edit: When I was typing this, I was listening to K.K's secret song, Stale Cupcakes. It's very mellow.

My favorite part about AC, is going to see K.K. Slider every Saturday night! He is so dre- I mean amazing at singing and playing the guitar! (Is it bad to think a video game character is better at singing than a choir in real life?)

I also love when my brothers and I play our ninja training games... Yeah...

I have to agree with@23rd. That was always my favorite part, because it showed me that I needed to lighten up, and actually talk to people!

And @Maximum124, you and I have something in common. I needed another character to keep all of my stuff handy so I don't drop it on the ground outside, and have my brothers steal it!

When I was little, I used to always play the first Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. My big sister would pick on me by cutting down trees in my village and I would beg her to stop. I also used to shake all the fruit trees and eat the fruit. I was petrified of shaking normal trees in case a beehive would fall.

Ahh, good times.

I personaly enjoyed how relaxing the game is just something to slip your mind away from all those high action games n stuff

But now i find the games rather boring compared to similar games (oddly enought i start to realy get hooked to Harvest Moon (and the fantasy variation Rune Factory)) because there is just always something to do and if its as mundane as watering your fields so you get alot of stuff from them

Archived